Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
    Here's the on-going question... What REALLY happened between 1st-2nd and 2nd-3rd parts of the trilogy???
    The gap between 2 and 3 is very small I think. They just got on the vessel, left the island and reached Babylon. But on the other hand, the events between POP1 and 2 would be very interesting to hear. After Kakolukia() left Farah till Dahaka attacked Babylon.
    ----

My POP Trilogy arrives today There are a lot of things I've forgotten about them and it's good to have a refresh on my 3 of best ever games.
    Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
      The gap between 2 and 3 is very small I think. They just got on the vessel, left the island and reached Babylon. But on the other hand, the events between POP1 and 2 would be very interesting to hear. After Kakolukia() left Farah till Dahaka attacked Babylon.
      ----

My POP Trilogy arrives today There are a lot of things I've forgotten about them and it's good to have a refresh on my 3 of best ever games.
      Nice to hear that your POP trilogy is about to get on your hands.

As for between PoP 2 and 3, it's highly unsolves mystery of how did Prince and Kaileena get to be best friends, after she was the PoP 2's last boss. They were worse enemies, but now they became best friends at the beginning of PoP 3. That's why I wonder what happened between them... At the end of PoP 2 they fought, and Kaileena was dead, but Prince gave the medallion to Dahaka to close the Sands of Time , and he has yet to leave this kingdom and we find him at the beggining of PoP 3 on the ambushed ship and Kaileena being knocked-out and kidnapped by their ambush.

As for between PoP 1 and PoP 2, it's highly question of what happened and how did he end up in the ship heading to Kailenna's Kingdom. Last time, we saw him destroying the Hourglass and defeating that old man. After he defeated him, he left Farah and left the Kingdom into the desert. And at PoP 2 we find him ending up at the ship...

So what really happened between the two missing parts ?
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

As for between PoP 2 and 3, it's highly unsolves mystery of how did Prince and Kaileena get to be best friends, after she was the PoP 2's last boss. They were worse enemies, but now they became best friends at the beginning of PoP 3. That's why I wonder what happened between them... At the end of PoP 2 they fought, and Kaileena was dead, but Prince gave the medallion to Dahaka to close the Sands of Time , and he has yet to leave this kingdom and we find him at the beggining of PoP 3 on the ambushed ship and Kaileena being knocked-out and kidnapped by their ambush.
        Oopse You have a very good reason to play POP2 once more BECAUSE you haven't seen the real ending.

Maybe a little spoiler here:
        Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, I really like the buddy system in Farcry 2. Peter Monelyeux needs to take note here, THIS is how you get a player invested in a friendly AI. Not by "touch", or "marrying it", or just walking up to the street and dancing with it for God's sake. A player becomes connected to an A.I. by how it aids in the gameplay and advancement of the story. Remember Alyx Vance?

Anyways, I'll quit ranting here.

Recently played Alice: Madness Returns. Definitely an interesting game, and I love, love, LOVE Alice's design. But the gameplay is pretty cluttered to me,
          Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Finished infamous 2. Nix is so annoying Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
              Oopse You have a very good reason to play POP2 once more BECAUSE you haven't seen the real ending.

Maybe a little spoiler here:
              Spoiler:

Never did this before. Does this have it in PC edition ? When I have the chance, I'll try it out.
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

So, thanks to this Steam sale, I finally got around to buying Left4Dead 1&2, Garry's Mod, and Mount & Blade: Warband.

OH GAWWD SOMEONE HELP ME.

Since purchasing M&B: Warband yesterday, I have played for 15 hours.

HOW.

WHY IS THIS SO FUN AND AMAZING. OH GOD. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S 2 AM.

NOOOO.
                <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Fallout 3
                  "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

I have also been interested in Mount & Blade for a long time now. The main reason why, is the combat mechanics. They seem pretty unique. The fact that it's medieval sounds amazing. My friend and I are both strategy nuts and he has already tried the game, saying that a lot of the fighting consists of pure strategy and tactics.

I think that's more than enough for me to find this game good. I just haven't gotten into buying it yet.

I have played a lot of civilization and I am FINALLY getting into the mind of the game. Understanding what to expect, what to seek, what not try and what to try.

Also, a lot of Halo Reach multiplayer. Damn I suck! But that doesn't matter It's halo, and the point of any game is to have fun(I think?).
                    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Scaring myself with a bit of Doom 3 action at the moment.

Oh, and http://steamcommunity.com/id/morry040/
                      Last edited by Morry; 07-08-2011, 03:39 PM.
                      Remedy's currently known projects:
                      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Mass Effect 2! Love the story! Jack, Tali, Thane, Mordin, and Garrus are my favorite character so far. The gameplay works really well too. The best part of the story is the dialogue though, especially Mordins conversations.

Anybody else made "Scientist Salarian" their theme song yet?
                        Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Never did this before. Does this have it in PC edition ? When I have the chance, I'll try it out.
                          Yes, of course. I played all of POP titles on my PC. I'd suggest you play it again. Dahaka boss fight is very challenging.
                          -----

Btw, I started POP1 and it's filling me with nostalgia. Very fantasy and beautiful.

Comment

Batman Arkham Asylum

I waited way too long to play this game. Loving it so far. Now I can't wait for Arkham City. Once october-november rolls around I'm going to be set on games for a while with Arkham City, Rage, Uncharted 3, Skyrim. It's gonna take me a long time to get through all those games.

Comment

Jamestown. Picked it up on steam for $5. It is INSANE and AWESOME.
                              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I played the FUA!!! Game, you should play it! it is EPIC!

It's like Scott Pilgrim VS The World BEAT 'EM UP type of game.
                                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X