Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
    I don't really care what reviews say about games anymore. Taste and opinions are so divided anyways, and it's all down to what you yourself are looking for in games. Duke Nukem so far seems fine to me. Can't really say much about Hunted yet though.
    I didn't it from reviews.

Anyway, I tried playing Homefront's multiplayer on Onlive last night, and it was surprisingly competent. Felt good and didn't lag too much.
    NEVER FORGET
    Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
    5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Beat Fable 3 yesterday. Only took like 20 hours to beat...but I really enjoyed it. They're solid games. And I actually enjoyed myself more playing Fable 3 than Dragon Age 2 this year. The Fable team could still use some work on story structure/progression, but it was def. an improvement over Fable 2. Good game.

I dont even really get bothered by the easiness of it all. I didnt die or get knocked out once during my playthrough, but I didnt really mind. Your hero is supposed to be a bad ass, so whatever. I cared more about the story and my empire, more so than the combat, anyway.

I dont know what I'm playing next. I'm moving back to NJ next week, so the only thing I'll play until then is NCAA 12. But once I get back...I'm looking at, Alpha Protocol, AC: Brotherhood, Enslaved, Nier, or another Metro 2033 playthrough.

Comment

Played the Catherine demo. I would never pay $60 for it. I didnt even realize it was a full priced title, honestly. But...it's a very interesting game. I wish the core gameplay didnt center around one type of block puzzle game, though. I was hoping for a lot of different puzzle variations in the dream world. But the story seems interesting and you have a lot of freedom/RPG decision making when your character is actually awake. I havent read any reviews yet, but it seems to me like it's one of the better made Japanese developed games out there. Aside from some horrible recycled menus/text and annoying elevator music, which we see and hear in damn near every Japanese game. ugh. I really dont get why they use the same outdated text format and that mood killing music. bleh. It just continues to make their games look outdated, and that's not even delving into the actual gameplay, itself.

Comment

Finished Limbo Yesterday. A Little Late I Suppose But, That Was Extremely Wonderful. I'm Really Sad that I Have Completed It.

Comment

Solar 2

A very interesting indie game where you act as an evolutionary cosmic system with the primary goal to accumulate enough mass to be promoted to the next big thing (asteroid => planet => star, etc.)

Feels smooth and relaxing

Comment

What about universe sandbox on Steam?

Played through Jazz 2 again. I played a bit of Witcher, a bit of Assassin's Creed 2, Civilization V, Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Magicka.

Lots of stuff...
              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Red Dead Redemption
                "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Bought the resistance dual pack today. Gonna start playing them tomorrow...while I was at best buy I also pre ordered arkham city, rage, skyrim, uncharted 3, battlefield 3 and resitance 3. I will be hurting financially september - november, but It'll be well worth it.

Comment

If my friend won't be online today, will start playing Vanquish in the evening. If he will than it's Hot Pursuit
                    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

I've beaten Alice: Madness Returns and Duke Nukem Forever. I now have Batman: Arkham Asylum and Hunted: Demon's Forge waiting for me.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

At last, I completed Risen.

You guys can say that Deep Silver is like Bethesda with her buggy Elder Scrolls. Can't say that much. You can expect what do I mean by this.

Now I'm trying to think which game shall I start with all of those I have here. xD
                        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                          You guys can say that Deep Silver is like Bethesda with her buggy Elder Scrolls. Can't say that much. You can expect what do I mean by this.
                          What? I didn't quite understand that.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

i mean that it's like Oblivion. Nice phantasmagoric medieval environment, but the characters are frozen to 2000, since nobody in Deep Silver cared to improve and give more details on the characters. What's more, it's the old lot of bugs...

That's what I meant that Deep Silver is like Bethesda. They didn't fix the bugs there...
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Guys, add me in PSN to play with me. ^^ ---> Nihonjintomoko

I started playing Mortal Kombat 9. There are 2 reasons for this!

1) There's an upcoming PS3 Mortal Kombat 9 tournament going on here in Greece.
                              2) Because of OLD ****ING GOOD TIMES !!!

Comment

There is something that bothers me about MK9. I wish it had an advanced combo list like the previous installments. There ARE some combos that could be chained together, but the problem is I have to put lots of hours to see which ones match together.

So far, my highest chain is 6 continuous combos( 24% damage) with Smoke which is not a great deal I suppose.

Suggestion?
                                Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Working...
                                X