Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
    There is something that bothers me about MK9. I wish it had an advanced combo list like the previous installments. There ARE some combos that could be chained together, but the problem is I have to put lots of hours to see which ones match together.

So far, my highest chain is 6 continuous combos( 24% damage) with Smoke which is not a great deal I suppose.

Suggestion?
    It's like Tekken as I noticed with this bit slow pace.

So far I could attack with 8 hit combos resulting to 32% with Sonya Blade. You need some training and get used to it. Now I figured out that Scorpion do more attacking... I'm in Story Mode.

I'll have to train myself in order to kick everyone's ass at the Mortal Kombat Tournament.
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Speaking of tournament, I think it's best to pick up a female character, like Kitana or Mileena. I've been playing the Ladder for some time on Expert and these two are real pain in the arse, specially Kitana. I'm pretty sure it's much more easier to do chain attacks with females.
      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Already figured it out with Sonya Blade. She's more faster. I also got used with the X-Ray moves.

There's also a chance that you CAN do the X-Ray as the finishing move for the combination.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Damn, recieved 2 new games - I really need to play more than I order

Anyway, started playing Vanquish. Not bad at all - reminds me of Gears Of War a bit. Didn't like the stupid story and the fact that the acts are split in so many separate levels (some are really tiny), but oother than that - the game is good. Quite challenging in some areas.
          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Fallout 3. I never could get into this game when it first came out. Played it today for the first time in a while and I'm loving it.

Comment

Been playing (and completing) Batman: Arkham Asylum. Good times! It's a very good game. Really looking forward to Batman: Arkham City now.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                Been playing (and completing) Batman: Arkham Asylum. Good times! It's a very good game. Really looking forward to Batman: Arkham City now.
                Same here. I just completed it 2 days ago. Now I'm trying to beat the challenges. I'll have to try the 2nd playthrough to try finding the rest of the hidden Riddles "?".

Guys, any idea what's going on with the wall-painted "?" ?

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                  Same here. I just completed it 2 days ago. Now I'm trying to beat the challenges. I'll have to try the 2nd playthrough to try finding the rest of the hidden Riddles "?".
                  You can just continue from the last save after you have beaten the Joker to find the rest of the riddles. You're free to roam the entire island.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Kinect Sports. Fun but exhausting! New XBLA: From Dust, Deadliest Warrior Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post

Guys, any idea what's going on with the wall-painted "?" ?
                      Yea I just beat it a couple of weeks ago as well. Very good game. Can't wait for arkham city in october.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                        You can just continue from the last save after you have beaten the Joker to find the rest of the riddles. You're free to roam the entire island.
                        I see. Thanks for this precious info. And I thought it would go the arcade old fashioned way of saving its save data before the final boss...

Comment

Hot Pirsuit online. Haven't finished the single player part yet - got addicted to online. Really fun except for those situations when really odd people (like cops trying to crash you even though you are a cop as well)play with you.
                          Will finish Vanquish this week and start playing something else. I still have ~20 sealed games
                          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Started about 2 days ago the Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis. Some of you guys know it, some don't. It's a J-RPG with anime elements and I like it. ^^

What I don't like is the tutorial system. For a while I was kinda confused, but now I'm fine. And the lvling system. It's kinda hard to lvl up...

Comment

Left 4 Dead on PC with a couple of buddies
                              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Well...I've been playing lots of sports game recently. But I'm about to jump into Oblivion, for the first time. So this is going to be my video game life for the forseeable future.

I would like to beat it before Deus Ex comes out on the 23rd of this month. We'll see how it goes.

The main goal is just to beat it before Skyrim, but I want to be done before moving on to a new game in Deus Ex.

I just have to wait for it to get here. Had to buy it off Amazon, because they didnt have the 5th year anniversary edition for the 360 at my local game stops.

Comment

Working...
                                X