Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Europhia from Steam.

Casually addictive...
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I just can't find the rest of the trophies in the batman arkham asylum..

I have the maps but can't get to the trophies.
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
        I just can't find the rest of the trophies in the batman arkham asylum..

I have the maps but can't get to the trophies.
        If you mean the 239/240, it's a glitch. I have the same problem. try searching thoroughly the whole places for possible passages you have missed with Detective Vision, then you'll find the "Secret Maps" to reveal Riddle's possible solutions to each area's secret map.

I have yet to unlock the 240/240. It's a ****in' glitch and those dtupid guys from Eidos have yet to fix it!!
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Limbo, definitely!

Including my favorite gravity puzzle

Comment

Well, Oblivion took too long to get here, so I started Nier. Anyone ever play it? I'd imagine the vast majority of posters on here would really like it.

Well....I'm four and a half hours into it and I think it's really solid. It has really surprised me, actually. I didnt think it would feel as polished as it has. Most non-AAA RPGs happen to be pretty damn shoddy. That's not to say it's even close to perfect, but in comparison to most budgeted RPGs, it's very strong. It's such a weird experience...but I like it. Why is it weird? Because it crams so many different gameplay elements into the game. It is certainly an RPG first off, full of tons of quests and what not. But it blends together so many different things. It seemingly borrows elements from God of War, Monster Hunter, Bayonetta, Harvest Moon, Zelda, Diablo, Shadow of the Colossus, old school Final Fantasy, Braid, the Last Remnant, Resident Evil, etc. It's all over the place in regards to the gameplay, but it works. You'll spend time hacking n slashing, you'll spend time in a top down view, spend time in more of a 2D view when entering some buildings ala braid, you'll also see some 2D platforming, you can harvest crops, hunt wildlife, ride boars, there are truly epic boss battles with wondefully designed monsters of gigantic scale, you can talk to every NPC in the game, granted they may not have much to say, other than a few lines, but everyone can be interacted with. It's pretty crazy.

They put a lot into this game. And I didnt even get to the story, which is weird as hell. lol. It def. has me interested, though. And surprisingly enough, the voice acting is actually not that bad. Normally there can be some translation issues, which could lead to some really odd sounding conversation. But really, other than the weird story...you cant really blatantly tell that it's a Japanese developed game. The voice work is actually good, after you get passed the opening sequences, and the score happens to be amazing.

That said, there are some things I dont like...first off, the primary villain, "the shades" are horribly designed. They're just a bunch of yellow lines in the shape of either humanoids or little creatures. Pretty lame. I also dont like the fact that they seem to endlessly respawn even after clearing an area of them. I also dont believe there is any fast travel. So, you'll be back tracking a lot and have to take long trips to the same areas often.

As I say with a lot of games...it's not for everyone, but I def. think RPG fans should give it a try, for sure. You've never played a game like this, it's a very unique gaming experience. And it's a game that tons of people dont even know about and it's already in the bargin bin.

Comment

Bought fallout: new vegas today. After playing Fallout 3 for the last couple of weeks, I'm really excited to dive into new vegas.

Comment

I liked New Vegas. It brought more of the goodness that was Fallout 3.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

After playing Aliens Vs. Predator for 5 minutes I realized that it should be put on hold - too many action games in the last 2 months Started playing Stacking. Seems like 2-3 evenings will be enough for the game to be finished. Like it a lot.
                  If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Still playing Nier...like 10 hours in. I just finished off a part where the game turns into a text based RPG. lol. This game is crazy. I really like it.

Everyone needs to try this game at least once.

Comment

Still playing Mana Khemia, but I felt upon a rare glitch in this game... I investigated for it and found out that you need to go save before the "glitched" boss. Fortunately, I saved it before the main last boss I defeated, and now I have to re-defeat it again. Fortunately again, that last boss is easy to beat up.
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Driver: San Francisco demo. Quite good, actually. The online demo will go out next week - will surely try it out.
                        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Prototype. It's enjoyable, I love jumping from rooftop to rooftop and taking down military/infected bases. The story is intriguing but has two-dimensional characters. Alex is interesting though, I've always loved anti-heroes.

Not the best game of the year, but it sure is fun to play. I prefer this over Infamous.
                          Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Now how awesome can anything be..?
                            Just played Fruit Ninja on Kinect, and it's AWESOME.

Comment

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
                              Not the best game of the year, but it sure is fun to play. I prefer this over Infamous.
                              That was my thought too, actually. I was even looking more forward to this game back when both this and Infamous was announced. I enjoyed Prototype a whole lot more.

Me, I've been playing loads of Minecraft again lately. I was recently taken aboard the staff of my SMP server too.
                              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Oh, speaking of Minecraft Kahr, has anyone played Total Miner? It looks like a complete rip-off of Minecraft but it looks fun and I'm always looking for more of Minecraft. Also, it's the highest-rated game on Xbox Live.
                                Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Working...
                                X