Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
    You remind me of that commotion, which happened in an anime distribution site named bakabt.com, where there was the worldwide Mahjong competition, which was very difficult to finish due of that timezone confusion. There were some peeps, who didn't know even the meaning of PST and anything else.
    Well explain what the hell PST is to me in less than 10 words? Without using GMT.

If I quote a time in GMT, literally EVERYONE in the entire world knows what I mean. If you say PST, maybe 200 million will know what you mean.

It's like people quoting crude oil as having an API spec, when it's just an equation with ONE variable in it. i.e. they're converting one no. (that is actually measurable), to another no. which isn't.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

The PST(Pacific Standard Time) refers to the USA and Canada's times.

Here's the link for it. And here's how it converts itself into GMT.

When I was in Worldwide Mahjong Tournament, it was difficult to arrange a match due of those weird timezones. We often had to do the matches either the morning, either the night, even worse at the dawn(!).
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I beat Oblivion. Well a lot of it anyway....the main storyline and such. 60 Hours and 110+ quest worth. I still need to check out the Thieves guild, the Dark Brotherhood, and the Shivering Isles.

I mean, I had some fun with it...but I tend to think it was a little on the overrated side. It doesnt touch the awesomeness of Fallout, imo. The ending, gave me a, "Is that it?" moment. Meeting Mankar Camoran was a let down, because he looked like every other dark elf in the game. And closing all those Oblivion gates got insanely tedious.

But yeah, I still did have fun playing it.

Comment

Shivering Isles are worth a shot. However, if you're doing the Fighter's Guild, you'll encounter a bug there. I completed all Guilds, except of the Fighter ones. I encountered a bug that made me go nuts. You'll soon understand which bug I mean.

And about the Dark Brotherhood, you'll encounter a bug to the last boss. It took me ages to overcome it... -_-

Glory to my patience... -_-
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Enslaved. Loving it so far, it's a whole lot like Uncharted 2 which is not a bad thing at all. Also, the enviroments are among the most stunning I have ever seen in a videogame.

Comment

Playing through all 3 of the god of war games again.

Can't decide if I'm going to buy the ico/sotc collection or rage yet. I may buy ico collection and rent rage to see how much I like it before giving it a purchase.

Comment

Halo: Reach (Limited Edition).
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

i'm closer to complete the Resonance of Fate. I'm still doing the Trophy hunt and I'm doing the optional area in order to fully 100% complete it before the 2nd playthrough as a speedrun for the last trophy.

It was a pain in the butt to complete the Stardust Hunters.

Stardust Hunters
                  You've got a ☆ in every rank!

This trophy is missable! There are 50 Ranks available in the Arena with each Rank featuring 10 Battles. Completing all 10 Battles of one Rank will net you a * in that Rank, so that's 500 Battles in total. The last 5 ranks won't unlock until you defeat the final two Sub-Bosses in Chapter 16 and use an escape hex to exit the final dungeon. So you need to finish the Arena AFTER killing these two, but BEFORE defeating the final boss.

Note: If you defeat the Final Boss anyway, it's okay, just start New Game+ on the same difficulty and you retain all your previous victories, but the ranks will again unlock according to story progression. If you chose Hard difficulty for New Game+, you have to start Arena all over.
                  Which means that you have to complete each of the 50 ranks' 10 matches, resulting 500 matches to complete(!).

I did that for about a week and just yesterday I completed it at last!

Comment

At long last, I completed with 100% trophies the Resonance of Fate. I got ****ed up 2 weeks in order to complete BOTH 500 Arena fights and sub-missions. I also had to do a 2nd speedrun playthrough to achieve the last trophy before acquiring the Platinum trophy, which took me less than 4 hours to finish

For that I'll have to be awarded a Courage and Willpower Trophy...

Comment

Playings lots and lots of Cave Story. First time I've played it as it just got released through the Mac App Store. I absolutely love it, it's ridiculously tough at times but I seem to always want to come back for more.

Comment

Mafia II on PC. What a great game. I hope we see Mafia III in near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
                          Mafia II on PC. What a great game. I hope we see Mafia III in near future.
                          Agree, but I doubt we'll see another Mafia game - the sales were quite poor.
                          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                            Agree, but I doubt we'll see another Mafia game - the sales were quite poor.
                            I thought it sold around 2-3 mil? May be wrong though.

Comment

Playing Gears of War 3. Uninnovative, bland, overly-bloody gameplay, same as the last two games. The story and environments could have given the game a great plot but it's all ruined by the terrible dialogue and characters. Seriously, Marcus Fenix is one of the worst protagonists of all time. His job is to ruin every interesting conversation every ounce of emotion found in this game. I'm surprised that the story didn't deal with him trying to see over his pectoral muscles.
                              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Playing a good mix of games these days. I'm still playing Minecraft on CF|UK. I've fall back into ROSE Online on AruaROSE. And for some reason, I picked up Transport Tyccoon Deluxe again.
                                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Working...
                                X