Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
    Playing Gears of War 3. Uninnovative, bland, overly-bloody gameplay, same as the last two games. The story and environments could have given the game a great plot but it's all ruined by the terrible dialogue and characters. Seriously, Marcus Fenix is one of the worst protagonists of all time. His job is to ruin every interesting conversation every ounce of emotion found in this game. I'm surprised that the story didn't deal with him trying to see over his pectoral muscles.
    i agree with you i think marcus is really a bad choice as protagonist id rather would play as dom since i saw the scene with his wife in part two he is one of my fav characters

baird would be a good choice too hes funny and serious at the same time a bit like deadpool i guess
    "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Deus Ex Human Revolution

a really good game i totally love the world and the whole atmosphere but every time i play it it feels like i play the darkness both games has so much in common about the half open world gameplay with sidequests
      but its still very good i like the characters and back then i loved the darkness
      "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Originally posted by MrSelf-Destruct View Post
        Deus Ex Human Revolution

a really good game i totally love the world and the whole atmosphere but every time i play it it feels like i play the darkness both games has so much in common about the half open world gameplay with sidequests
        but its still very good i like the characters and back then i loved the darkness
        Exactly...more so when you're navigating through Detroit, though. It feels different when you reach other cities.

But yeah, as soon as I set foot outside, I def. got that the Darkness vibe. Very similar.

Comment

Gonna play Deus Ex. I hear it isn't as good as the original but is worth a look.
          Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
            Gonna play Deus Ex. I hear it isn't as good as the original but is worth a look.
            Dont listen to them, its very good really. For me its equal to part one, and ive played it three times to the end till now.
            "Reality is overrated."

Comment

I absolutely loved the game. I'm hoping we'll see more Deus Ex in some fashion after this latest game.

Comment

Well, I still play Valkyria Chronicles, but I'm thinking of re-playing The Witcher, but this time with the Enhanced Edition. I missed this White Wolf, and I'm thinking surely to buy the TW2 Collector's Edition from somewhere.
                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Resident Evil 5 on PC
                  Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
                    Resident Evil 5 on PC
                    I dont really liked Part 5 this much.......
                    Too much action, too much Sunlight but Wesker saved everything
                    "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Playing through Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold at the moment for some nostalgic fun. No matter how advanced and realistic FPS games become, there will always be some addictive classic games like Blake Stone that draw you in to finding every little secret passage for no reason except that feeling of achievement
                      Remedy's currently known projects:
                      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Really looking forward to the ico collection on tuesday...I've never played the games before.

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
                          Really looking forward to the ico collection on tuesday...I've never played the games before.
                          Isnt this the Collection that includes Shaodow of the Colussus?
                          SoC is an beatiful peace of art, it really gets you deep in the Heart.
                          "Reality is overrated."

Comment

There's indeed the ICO-SotC Collection from the same creators in HD remake. You should try them in PS3 there. They indeed fixed some of the problems we encountered, but nevertheless, we already completed those epic games long ago. Try playing SotC and you'll see all of those epic boss fights. I wish those kind of boss fight would be included in many RPG games.
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                              There's indeed the ICO-SotC Collection from the same creators in HD remake. You should try them in PS3 there. They indeed fixed some of the problems we encountered, but nevertheless, we already completed those epic games long ago. Try playing SotC and you'll see all of those epic boss fights. I wish those kind of boss fight would be included in many RPG games.
                              Youre right, those Bossfights where just EPIC as EPIC can be, and very emotional at the same time.
                              "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Dead Island

Wow, what do we got here? At first i was a bit disappointet cause it has an really lame start, but after 20 minutes it turnt into a Skullcracking, bloody mess full of gory Zombie slashing survival action. I like the RPG mix in it, and had a little Smile in my face as i saw the "Oceanic" flight crashes down.
                                "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Working...
                                X