Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

GOD I WANNA GET DARK SOULS SO BAD.

By the way, despite an incredibly annoying camera, Ocarina of Time is pure awesomeness.
    Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

rage. Won't lie i'm dissappointed

Comment

I'm enjoying RAGE...it can get a little tedious, because I wish it was more RPG. It's a tease in that regard. It's a shooter with long pauses between the action. The town exploration certainly keeps me more interested, however. If it was all action all the time, I'd probably be very bored.

But yeah, it's fun. The story is weak, but I do like it.

Comment

holy chimichanga, i still havent played it yet, but want so hard.
          only cause some stupid dude still rents it since 5 ****ing days, and i stupid idiot forgot to reserve it.
          "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Worms Ultimate Mayhem [XBLA]
            Last edited by StarsRPD; 10-12-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Hey, this thread reached page 100.

Woot I suppose.
              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Finished rage today. Ending was underwhelming but I really enjoyed it overall.

Comment

Been having a playthrough of Alan Wake again.

Love this game.

Need more
                  Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
                    Finished rage today. Ending was underwhelming but I really enjoyed it overall.
                    In which console? PC? I heard a lot of the PC users' grunting due of the graphic problems. Those id dudes really insulted them with the graphic problems.
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                      In which console? PC? I heard a lot of the PC users' grunting due of the graphic problems. Those id dudes really insulted them with the graphic problems.
                      Ps3...texture loading is horrid on ps3 but other than that it's a very beautiful game on consoles. Hope the pc issues get fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
                        Ps3...texture loading is horrid on ps3 but other than that it's a very beautiful game on consoles. Hope the pc issues get fixed soon.
                        Me too, cuz I want to buy Rage only in PC. I heard that the PC version graphic issues is due of the newer graphic cards and id dudes are trying to update their graphic card issues for this game.
                        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

alan wake.....again.....i think its my 9th or 10th playthrough yet, im at chapter 6 now and gonna play both dlc´s after that again.
                          i dont know what, but something just lets me play this again and again, this didnt happen often when i play games, the only games that hook me up that before was silent hill2 and the legacy of kain games.
                          even if there are no hotdog selling dragons in any of that games..........
                          "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Will start playing Red Faction: Armageddon today. The DVD was put into my Xbox a week ago, but I haven't found any time or desire to play (any game) yet
                            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Finally got my hands on a copy of Dark Souls from Redbox. HOLY SH*T, this game is hard. I messed up 4 times on the first boss you have to fight. When I finally managed to kill the damn thing, I cannot tell you the wave of self-accomplishment that ran over me.

The environments and character models are brilliantly fantastic, some of the best I've ever seen in gaming (especially Nidos). I like how the story is subtle and obscure, but intriguing at the same time.

My only complaint are the campfires. Their are not enough of them, and eventually, it becomes just plain unfair.

Still, this could just be the next Shadow of the Colossus.

Comment

It would be, but speaking of SotC, what the heck happened to The Last Guardian? Do we have any news about it?

Comment

Working...
                                X