What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I just got my hands on Skyrim and I've been playing it like a madman. The world is beautiful, the combat new and refined, the story intriguing, the dragons are awesome, and the A.I. is better than its ever been. I've created two accounts; one for the main story and one for all the sidequests and exploring that is to be had.
    Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Skyrim too here. I love the realism factor on this compared to Oblivion..

And everything else too, it all feels so much more efficient and deep, and yet plain. No complains, not yet.
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

bought myself a PS3 and the two first uncharted games a few days ago...
        I deserve to be punished. Why have i not played this before...
        Getting the third one as fast as i can!
        I'm back.

Comment

Re-playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic(PC). Last time I played it, when I completed it, I had a helluvan of lag. Now since I upgraded my PC, the lag has been ridden off and I'm playing it with ease.

In the bed, I'm also playing Riviera: the Promised Land(GBA) into my Original DS to finish it off.
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Well...I'm finally going to be starting up another Shenmue playthrough within the next day or so. The Dreamcast looks glorious on my HDTV with the VGA box I recently bought. Shenmue's graphics still hold up fairly decently...I cant say the same for some of the other games, though. haha. I remember seeing a Dreamcast in action for the first...it was so amazing at the time.

Oh and I decided to take advantage of Amazon's buy one game, get another half off. Went with Skyrim and Batman: AC...I wont be playing either for a while, until I'm done with Shenmue 1+2, but I didnt want to miss out on a good deal.

Comment

I'm alternating between Battlefield 3 and Skyrim now. I've managed to unlock all weapon/gadget unlocks with all four classes, and with both Attack and Scout Helicopters. At Rank 45 (+1) there's still tons to unlock! It's wonderful.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Limbo.

Ingenious. It gives me those same kind of feelings of artfulness and uniqueness as Braid. Just amazing.

Comment

Just finished Riviera: The Promised Land(GBA). I started Children of Mana(DS) to catch up with the rest of the games I have in the drawers.

Both RPGs. Riviera is the first game I complete in the ninty world.
                  The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Still playing Shenmue. Logged 10 hours in 3 days. Been playing really late nights and getting wrapped up in it. Just like old times.

I'm not too sure if I'll be playing Shenmue 2 right after this, though. I'm leaning toward no right now. Batman: Arkham City and Skyrim came in the mail today. I may decide to go with one of them next.

Comment

Crysis 2. Quite boring game to be honest.
                      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Started playing Call of Cthulhu. Found out how to make it launch in Win 7. I'm enjoying Lovecraft's nightmare there. I'm in the famous Innsmouth, which is the town referred in one of his novels.

Comment

"You all right there, sir? You're starting to look kinda funny there for a while, face as white as bone and eyes as black as coal, like you'd seen a ghost or something.

"I'm fine, thanks. It's just the sea air around these parts, makes me queasy."

Yeah, right. I don't think I could sleep after seeing something like that.

I am playing Skyrim, for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
                            "You all right there, sir? You're starting to look kinda funny there for a while, face as white as bone and eyes as black as coal, like you'd seen a ghost or something.

"I'm fine, thanks. It's just the sea air around these parts, makes me queasy."

Yeah, right. I don't think I could sleep after seeing something like that.

I am playing Skyrim, for a change.
                            LOL... xD

You sure enjoyed this game back then. xD I'm in the hotel, where those fishmen are chasing after Jack. It's like Penumbra in a sense. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                              Crysis 2. Quite boring game to be honest.
                              I thought the same. I traded it in after I beat it, and I never do that.

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                                LOL... xD

You sure enjoyed this game back then. xD I'm in the hotel, where those fishmen are chasing after Jack. It's like Penumbra in a sense. ^^
                                I sure did. The attack of the fishmen has brought to me the worst panic ever in a video or a computer game.

Comment

Working...
                                X