What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Oh I'm an idiot. Didn't realise Revelations was already released on consoles. Somehow I thought it was coming out at the same time for PC.... sadly that isn't so and I'm still waiting... only good thing is the hype train would have died out by the time they release it on PC and i'll be able to know if it's worth getting or not. Probably wait till it's < $20.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
      Oh I'm an idiot. Didn't realise Revelations was already released on consoles. Somehow I thought it was coming out at the same time for PC.... sadly that isn't so and I'm still waiting... only good thing is the hype train would have died out by the time they release it on PC and i'll be able to know if it's worth getting or not. Probably wait till it's < $20.
      11-08-2011, 09:40 PM
      killie lad -only 6 days until ac revelations WOOOOOO

11-09-2011, 03:12 PM
      yogibbear - ZOMG I haven't finished AC:Brotherhood yet. There's already another one?

Comment

Been playing Rise of Nightmares, still fun to chop-up corpses. I'm going for the alchemist award

And of course Skyrim. I want to start a new game with a different character, but I'm so close to level 50, so I will grind my way into that. And the game get's really frustrating when every draugr is a warlord... well almost draugr.
        I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

yeah too right, i really enjoyed Rise of Nightmares, thought it was a great Kinect game..

I am playing through Metal Gear Solid on the PC at the moment and loving it, suprised it works seen as the OS isnt from the same era but it still works and perfectly too. great fun

Comment

Originally posted by Killie Lad View Post
            11-08-2011, 09:40 PM
            killie lad -only 6 days until ac revelations WOOOOOO

11-09-2011, 03:12 PM
            yogibbear - ZOMG I haven't finished AC:Brotherhood yet. There's already another one?
            Yeah I read that... but then I jumped onto Steam and there wasn't a release date... it just said 'December 2011' so I assumed he was wrong on the release date...
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
              Yeah I read that... but then I jumped onto Steam and there wasn't a release date... it just said 'December 2011' so I assumed he was wrong on the release date...
              i also posted my thoughts on the game about a week ago on this very thread haha

Comment

Been playing Mass Effect again after buying it for PC on that Steam sale. The controls are a LOT more intuitive than on console, so I'll definitely get ME3 for PC.

I also made (aside from my standard FemShep) Gaston Shepard. His face his huge and manly, and he punches just about everything.

Because no one's big like Gaston.

I also made a skooma-addicted homeless bearded Nord in Skyrim. I make... peculiar characters...
                <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                  I also made a skooma-addicted homeless bearded Nord in Skyrim. I make... peculiar characters...
                  It's your subconsciousness telling you that you secretly want to be a skooma- addicted homeless bearded Nord. You are a peculiar woman, after all.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Been playing Mass Effect again after buying it for PC on that Steam sale. The controls are a LOT more intuitive than on console, so I'll definitely get ME3 for PC.

I also made (aside from my standard FemShep) Gaston Shepard. His face his huge and manly, and he punches just about everything.

Because no one's big like Gaston.

And I made a skooma-addicted, conjuration practicing, homeless, Argonian who wears rags and spends all day trying to ride mammoths.

We should totally hang out in Whiterun together yo. You bring the skooma, I'll bring the mammoths.
                    Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

I made a guy that shouts a lot.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Finished Shenmue...the playthrough took about 20 hours total. Very nostalgic for me. Loved playing it again.

Now, I just started up Arkham City. <3

Comment

Oi- I aint sharin' no skooma! Get yer own!

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                          No kidding!
                          <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Alan Wake 'The Writer'.
                            Also enjoying 'Dead to Rights Retribution' and 'Gears of War 3'. I think 'Metro 2033' will be next

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                              No kidding!
                              Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how that happened. Maybe I'm just shouty by heart?

Comment

Skyrim and Zelda Skyward Sword.

Loving both, as a Zelda fanboy I am in love with Skyward Sword, it's a bit different from most Zelda games at least the first 3 temples. You have to find your way to the dungeon by solving some puzzles first and making your way through monsters and traps.

In Skyrim I'm liking it so far, the thing is that the whole country of Skyrim isn't that awesome, I mean it's lots of montains and rivers, pretty cool and everything but nothing amazing.
                                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X