Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Man... Batman: AC was excellent.

It also had some of the best looking PhysX ever. Makes a GPU upgrade so awesome when you've got something for your old card to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7lr7B9k9SA
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Playing Skyrim right now. And playing... And playing... And playing... I should take a break from it at some point. O_O
      It's money after all...

Comment

Speaking of Zelda, I played it a bit at my nephew like a demo.

No wonder this game does have high score from every site. Graphically it follows the example of Ocarina of Time. The music I heard there remind me of some of Ocarina of Time's. The gameplay is entirely the same just like OoT's. Only the control is kinda different, but you'll get used to it soon or later(it also applies to those, who know swordsmanship).
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Uncharted 3

Amazing game

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Mode
            Addictive and dangerous^^
            You may know me as a Signature

Comment

Batman Arkham City on the 360... utterly fantastic game and it really does look absolutely stunning.

Comment

Damn, new games keep coming. Still need to finish aroud 15 older ones

Finished Crysis 2 today. It's in my list of boring stuff along with Far Cry 2, Hyundai i30 and my 1st wife

Started playing Warhammer 40000: Space Marine. I thought it would be more like Gears of War games, but it's not. However, not that bad - just don't like tens of green orks running at me every 10 seconds. Every level feels similar. Will probably play Bulletstorm next.
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post

Finished Crysis 2 today. It's in my list of boring stuff along with Far Cry 2, Hyundai i30 and my 1st wife

Started playing Warhammer 40000: Space Marine. I thought it would be more like Gears of War games, but it's not. However, not that bad - just don't like tens of green orks running at me every 10 seconds. Every level feels similar. Will probably play Bulletstorm next.

bulletstorm will probably be added to that list

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                    Damn, new games keep coming. Still need to finish aroud 15 older ones

Looks like you're in for some more boringness.

Comment

Originally posted by dalegt4 View Post
                      Batman Arkham City on the 360... utterly fantastic game and it really does look absolutely stunning.
                      Graphically its edition is poor than PC. The comparison pictures are as below...

XBOX 360

PC

The difference is appearable from the tree from her left. As for the whole forest, it's a bit blurry than PC's.
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Yes, wow, look at those trees...ahem.
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Just play any scene with physx on and it looks ridiculously better on PC. Smoke, improved fight animations, cape moves better, glass breaks better, ice shatters better, electrical charges explode better, etc. etc.

As per previous post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7lr7B9k9SA
                          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Yes yes, we know PC is better...

We just don't care.
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                              Yes, wow, look at those trees...ahem.
                              BOOBS!

I gave Skyrim a break, I need to finish Zelda first... I don't know that the hell is going on with the story, really dark monsters and enemies, I'm scared
                              Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                              Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

What he said as an answer to Morry's... weird criticism.

Comment

Working...
                                X