What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I had put away Alice: Madness Returns (like it, but I'm sooo not into platforming this week) and started playing L.A. Noire. It's a really good game. I'm not among those people with too much time on their hands to play for hours and hours just to get all possible achievements, but the fact that in order to get 5 stars for each case means not only finding all clues, answering correctly etc. but not to scratch your car is...well...stupid. I presume that a lot of controllers were smashed after playing a case for 1 hour and crashing your car 5 minutes before this case is over
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Started on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I got it today from my girlfriend. A new years gift, she said. Bestest girlfriend ever!

I bought her a Nintendo 3DS and Mario 3D Land, so she's quite happy.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
        Started on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I got it today from my girlfriend. A new years gift, she said. Bestest girlfriend ever!

I bought her a Nintendo 3DS and Mario 3D Land, so she's quite happy.
        What a burned up gaming pair. You guys need to marry now. xD
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Jetpack joyride. This game is very addicting. I beat all the mission objectives in one night.

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
            Jetpack joyride. This game is very addicting. I beat all the mission objectives in one night.
            Yeah then you click the restart mission objectives button and it's ON all over again except this time you're in a suit with over 9000 powered hair and a rainbow jetpack.
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Started up on Nier again. Such a great game.
              "Keep calm, and be grateful."

Comment

Finished GTA3, next stop Vice City.
                Also about to finish a Brutii campaign in Rome: Total War.
                Remedy's currently known projects:
                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I got sucked back into Mario Kart again (This time on the 3DS) its always a blast with a bunch of friends.

Comment

Nice little video to watch and reflect on 2011's games (i'm sure a lot of you have already seen it):

Comment

Oh that's terrible music. I can't watch that.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

How are The National or the BF3 main theme terrible?

Comment

I don't know what the hell I was listening to at the start, but that was not the Battlefield main theme, and it was terrible.

Comment

It has like 5 different songs throughout.

Comment

Been playing quite a lot Fallout New Vegas.

I must I say I was surprised just how different it turned out to be to the original game. So much is still like it used to be, but the story and the settings just seem more interesting with NV than with the original one.
                              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                                It has like 5 different songs throughout.
                                Well, it started off terrible at "January". I don't know what that is, but that's not music.

Anyways, I've been playing Uncharted 3 and Gears of War 3 with a mate. Good fun. I have entirely too many games at once right now, so I need to sit down and focus on each game individually I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X