Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
    Been playing quite a lot Fallout New Vegas.

I must I say I was surprised just how different it turned out to be to the original game. So much is still like it used to be, but the story and the settings just seem more interesting with NV than with the original one.
    That's cause obsidian are waaaay better at making the meat and potatoes bits of an RPG.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Playing bf3 but man if u wanna play tdm play tdm im ****ing sick of being the only one trying to capture objectives on conquest

Comment

Playing through all of these indie titles off Steam, unlocking achievements for the Great Gift pile. Why does this have to be so addictive!!

Good move by Steam, though. I probably would not have bought these games otherwise.
        Remedy's currently known projects:
        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I am in a weird situation with my gaming. TOO many games, and all at once.

I have played:

Fallout New Vegas
          Civilization V
          Braid
          Limbo
          Trine
          Star Defender 3(PEOPLE PLAY THIS GAME!!!!)
          Portal 2
          Skyrim
          Minecraft
          Stalker CoP
          Assassin's Creed II
          1701 AD
          Finished Tomb Raider: Anniversary(well, it was fun while it lasted)

So, has anyone played Civilization V? I would so like to hear your thoughts and experiences. Would anyone be interested in maybe trying an online game? My Steam ID is Zhinarkos.

I am slowly working my way up on the skill ladder, but at times the game just keeps hitting me to the face. I beat the game on Emperor difficulty a while back, than I lost another game with warlord difficulty, confusing...

And Trine, oh my god Trine! Now that I bought the new graphics card I have had the most amazing time with a platform game for some time. It was a bit laggy with my native resolution and so before I got a new card, that I just didn't want to play it. But now, oh my. The game is so beautiful! Not too caricature fantasy, but still the utmost fantasy such a game can be. Loving it.

Ordered a new processor, motherboard and some memory. Then I am going to try Civilization V again with a bit more bling in it!
          We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Duke Nukem Forever

No way near as bad as some reviews make out. Its old school and nothing wrong with that! Nice to have a game thats not piss easy or holding the gamers hand every chance it gets like so many do this gen.
            Team Yu
            https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
            http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Playing LA Noire after picking it up in the steam sales for cheap. It's actually quite interesting but I think I'm too smart for the game as I keep getting the right choice on the questions always but struggle to pick the right bit of evidence to back up when I call them out for lying and don't want to redo an entire missions + side quests just to get it all perfectly right...

Frustrating cause they'll be like "you can't prove I was there" and I'm thinking well I know the dude bought new glasses and his old ones were left there and I know he went drinking with you at the bar... so I select glasses... but I probably should have picked the receipt that had his name on it that was in the car....

It seems that picking the doubt option is the best when you think they're lying as your dude comes up with some other way of calling them out.

Comment

Intreasting thing about L.A. Noire, right up until very late in the games dev time the options you had were coax, force and lie but then quickly changed to truth, doubt or lie which is why Cole will sound a bit nuts at times and simply start shouting. All the lines had been finished by the actors and as i said it was late on so they could not re record them.

Its a fun game but it holds the gamers hand way too much and makes you play it the way the devs wanted[cant shoot unless it lets you and so on]
                I quickly found out how the facial stuff worked and managed to nail all the questions.
                Team Yu

Comment

Yeah that's not my problem though. I get the questions right but match the evidence up wrong and/or what is talked about doesn't match what we were just talking about so I don't know whether to match evidence to the accusation phelps makes or the fact that what we were just discussing was a lie. E.g. I could pick between the drugs, the shruken head mold or say a film canister with an address on it and wanted to prove that the dude knew the other dude and what he was up to... so I pick the shruken head mold (as the shruken head was used in the attempted murder) yet that fails... but I'd already used the drugs and the film earlier and they both worked on other questions... so yeah I scared of using the lie option and just use truth/doubt now... but then you fail when they are lying and you were meant to use evidence. It's annoying that they don't let you restart a conversation but obviously then everyone would just redo every conversation until they 100% it and there'd be no replayability...... so I can see why they force you to redo the entire mission.

I also keep ending the missing with either the case notes saying I missed a charge or my evidence was thin because of this. Even though I found all the clues and basically know exactly what happened in my head, I just can't get the game to do it for me as I don't know what phelps is going to say when I select truth/doubt/lie and sometimes it's stupid.

Like the person says something totally 100% true... and i'm like okay... truth. But the game wanted me to select doubt which actually doesn't change anything they said but makes them talk about something completely unrelated so if it was "force" it would make a LOT more sense.

Comment

You can re use evidence. You only have to use it more than once a few times in the whole game.
                    Would have been nice if a few more people actually told the truth.
                    Team Yu

Comment

I'm playing God of War: Ghost of Sparta to complete it 100%.
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Playing Legendary Heroes on iPhone. It's basically a clone of DOTA, really fun so far.

Comment

Still playing Gears of War 3 (co-op campaign) with a mate. Also planning on getting back to The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword before I finally get to play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Another game that I'm waiting to play is Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the 360. It was originally a birthday present for a friend, but he had already gotten it, so I decided to keep the game myself and buy him another present. I would've wanted to play it on the PS3, but oh well - it's the same game.

I'm also jumping in and out of Dark Souls. Freakishly challenging game.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                            Also planning on getting back to The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword before I finally get to play Xenoblade Chronicles.
                            I have the same goal as you. Still waiting for SS to arrive here. ****in' Post Offices... -.-
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Going back to Gears of War 3 multiplayer. Man, this is fun. I like the rush you get playing game modes like CTL and TDM. TDM is so addicting especially if you're quite skilled and you're able to clutch it when you're the last player alive. I met quite a skillful player in CTL and we had great communication going on and we ended up winning all of our matches.

I'm definitely going to keep playing! =D
                              "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
                              -Tyler Durden

Comment

Gears 3 was/is tons of fun. I have to get back into the muliplayer soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X