Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
    Started since the day after yesterday Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Just defeated the 2nd boss. On my way to Lanaryu Shrine.
    I just started playing it recently too. I've put in about 10 hours so far. Loving every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
      I just started playing it recently too. I've put in about 10 hours so far. Loving every minute of it.
      I just defeated the 4th boss. I'm right now at the Songs' quests. I'll have to avoid no matter what Lanaryu quest, because at this stage there's this bug.
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I saw something about that, isn't there a "channel" you can download to fix the error/bug if you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
          I saw something about that, isn't there a "channel" you can download to fix the error/bug if you get it?
          Yep, there it is. There's another way to fix it. You simply send the buggy save data to Nintendo.com and they will try to fix it, and voila.

But not to encounter this bug, you need not to go to Lanaryu no matter what untill you get to finish the Faron and Eldin quests.
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
            But not to encounter this bug, you need not to go to Lanaryu no matter what untill you get to finish the Faron and Eldin quests.
            It's relatively easy to avoid. This only occurs on the one of the very last quests, where you have to gather four pieces of one song. Where you are now isn't where this bug appears, so you're still quite safe.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
              It's relatively easy to avoid. This only occurs on the one of the very last quests, where you have to gather four pieces of one song. Where you are now isn't where this bug appears, so you're still quite safe.
              I recently acquired Zelda's harp and obtained the first song(Ballad of the Goddess). Isn't it where the bug would occur if I go there? I'm now OMW to find a propeller for the windmill.

Comment

No, that's not the quest where it can go wrong. The bug is an issue on the very last song, not on first ones. So you're safe for now.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Decided to dump L.A. Noire. Those 5 last achievements are pretty-stupid. Collecting 50 movie reels will take a few hours. Pointless considering that there aren't any movies shown. And trying to find last 8 cars - that's not for me.

Will start something else today. Not sure if this will be any action/shooter since I recieved a decent racing wheel a few days ago. May open one of my sealed racing games first (Dirt 3, Shift 2 etc.)
                  If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Shift 2 is actually surprisingly good. I got it in one of the steam sales in the middle of the year and it's pretty good. Although not much soon after I picked up a PS3... so now I have GT5...
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I just bought Crackdown 2 for $10 and it's REALLY fun! So much to do and it's really fun playing Keys to The City with other people. Oh, the chaos...

Though I must say I am glad that I didn't pick this up at full price on release. It didn't really improve THAT much over the first Crackdown. But for $10, this will probably be the game where it feels like only 5 minutes have past but in reality you've already been playing for almost an hour. This game KILLS time.. Especially with Keys to The City.

Hoping for another Crackdown sometime in the future!
                      "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
                      -Tyler Durden

Comment

Could not enjoy Crackdown 2 as much as the first and i only paid £6 for it. They ruined the city and it was simply kill zombies and plant bombs as far as the story goes. It lost all its charm but i blame MS for that for only giving the devs 8 months dev time.
                        Team Yu
                        https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                        http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
                          Could not enjoy Crackdown 2 as much as the first and i only paid £6 for it. They ruined the city and it was simply kill zombies and plant bombs as far as the story goes. It lost all its charm but i blame MS for that for only giving the devs 8 months dev time.
                          I wasn't really expecting a story at all. I just wanted a game that was cheap and fun to play; and I was having just that. As the for the dev time, that was something I touched up upon in the CD2 forums. Like I said, it didn't really improve that much over the first game. It reused the same city and the game imo looks really ugly. And I'm not talking about the cel-shaded artstyle (I like it cause it fits the "superhero" mood perfectly). The visual side of things look horrible with barren looking cities, ugly textures, and silly looking explosions.

I also hated the fact that there is only one group of human enemies, which is the Cell. I liked Crackdown 1 where they gave three different enemy types and they all felt like they all had their own personal backgrounds and stories (One gang is a street gang with poor weapons and are disorganized, another is a bit better in terms of firepower and a more firm organization, and the last one is the most powerful with a gang running like a government corporation with better weapons and a whole building to themselves). What's also irritating is the agents you get to choose; in the first Crackdown, they gave you agents where when you level them up, they change in appearance (i.e. looking older, more tattoos). But in CD2, you get four agents, a handful of different color armor and that's it.

I just hope if Crackdown 3 is in development, Ruffian/MS will take more time with it to push out a more "quality" looking title. .
                          Last edited by QuantumWake; 01-15-2012, 07:19 AM.
                          "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
                          -Tyler Durden

Comment

RAGE
                            Rise of Nightmares Demo

Both excellent games! Ordered Rise of Nightmares on ebay where else do they sell adult kinect games in Norway? Gunstringer too I haven't seen in retail. Might buy that one too.
                            Last edited by StarsRPD; 01-15-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I'm now playing 3 games in a row and clearly of nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword(I'm near the end)
                              Solatorobo: Red The Hunter(That Red is so funny. He reminds me quite the Cobra. My weakness are the humanoid cats. I like the cats so much. ^^)
                              Magical Starsign(Took a breaktime, because I need my mind cleared and later I will continue it to the end)

Comment

Batman: Arkham City was the game I played last today.

Comment

Working...
                                X