Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by RedDevil View Post
    Batman: Arkham City was the game I played last today.
    Same here. Finishing up all the side missions then I'll start new game+. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!

Comment

Playing Resident Evil 4 HD again

Love that game
      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
        Same here. Finishing up all the side missions then I'll start new game+. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!
        And it's also first game I'm playing today.
        It's awesome game. Gotta love Joker (to be honest, hes only villain in any superhero film/game/comic I don't hate, ah, shouldn't forget about villains in Star Wars movies though) he's hilarious!
        Actually I bought it without any clue what kind of game it was.
        Last edited by RedDevil; 01-16-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil View Post
          And it's also first game I'm playing today.
          It's awesome game. Gotta love Joker (to be honest, hes only villain in any superhero film/game/comic I don't hate) he's hilarious!
          Actually I bought it without any clue what kind of game it was.
          LOL. Do hurrry up and finish. Love to hear your guys thoughts in the dedicated spoiler heavy thread. Do not read anything until you've finished the game!

Also really good idea to complete all the side quests as some are VERY relevant to the next batman game (or at least you are given the impression so).
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Sniper: Ghost Warrior. I guess it's OK - considering that its developers tried to do something with more than 20 EUR budget for the first time. Sure AI is stupid (and can see you from far far away sometimes), but the game itself is above average.

Next up is probably Rage
            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Just finished Arkham City. The ending is legendary, and will go down in videogame history. Arkham Asylum's ending sucked, but this one is awesome.
              "That actually is..pretty funny!"
              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Back in Minecraft again. We had a server event tonight where the Admin spawned a bunch of mobs in a confined area for people to fight against. The final wave contained an Ender Dragon as well as a tonne of Ghasts. That was hellish!

It ended up with a bunch of us killing the dragon, going to The End, and then killing lots of dragons there (as well as getting some eggs). Good times!
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Playing Alan Wake and Half Life 2.
                  Barry Wheeler: "Hey, remember when you threw a hissy fit, 'cause your wife tried to help you and your ego couldn't take it? And as a result, you almost got me a dozen times over? B.F.F., AL! B.F.F.!"

Comment

Please skip my last post - Sniper: Ghost Warrior sucks after 8 levels Will finish it though and play something decent (Rage, Dead Space 2 etc.)
                    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by Killie Lad View Post
                      Gears 3 mostly.And fallout 3, didnt like it at first but giving it another chance since i liked skyrim and twas a good decision. £5 not bad
                      I need to get back into playing Fallout 3. I play Gears 3 from time to time.
                      They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
                      The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Originally posted by The Dukenator View Post
                        I need to get back into playing Fallout 3. I play Gears 3 from time to time.
                        Same here.

Comment

Just finished Solatorobo: Red The Hunter.

I'd be glad if they could make it a game-adapted anime series. I also heard that they will continue it in the future.

I'm now writing a review for this game at ninty.gr.
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Replaying Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Amazing Graphics & Its gameplay is both difficult & enjoyable. Better than MW3 (No offense to the fans of COD).
                            I like the adventurous story of it & it made me keep wondering what's gonna happen next time when i was playing it for the first time.

Comment

When are you going to roll up some HJK action in BF3 with us Kahr? It's been three weeks since you played a match. I'm working so hard to beat your K/D ratio

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                                When are you going to roll up some HJK action in BF3 with us Kahr? It's been three weeks since you played a match. I'm working so hard to beat your K/D ratio
                                Yeah, I had to give you guys a chance to catch up to me.

Are you playing often? I thought the army life kept you pretty busy.
                                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Working...
                                X