X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
    "That actually is..pretty funny!"
    Just finished it. (well there's still some riddler trophies and riddles to do, but they are frigging hard)

Well, at least he got good laugh before he died.

Comment

After completing Solatorobo, I returned to Zelda. Now I'm at the Song of the Hero quest, which is rumored for its bug at Lanaryu. Now I know what I must do.
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
        Yeah, I had to give you guys a chance to catch up to me.

Are you playing often? I thought the army life kept you pretty busy.
        The army doesn't allow us to toy around with C4 or fire live rounds at each other, so I keep turning to Battlefield in order to serve my duty the way it should be It's been a long time since we fired up a good ol' HJK round. But I play with Ediaz1 pretty much every day. We miss hearing your evil laughter over Skype..

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
          After completing Solatorobo, I returned to Zelda. Now I'm at the Song of the Hero quest, which is rumored for its bug at Lanaryu. Now I know what I must do.
          Correct. Do the Lanaryu one at last, and you'll be safe.

Originally posted by shorty View Post
          The army doesn't allow us to toy around with C4 or fire live rounds at each other, so I keep turning to Battlefield in order to serve my duty the way it should be It's been a long time since we fired up a good ol' HJK round. But I play with Ediaz1 pretty much every day. We miss hearing your evil laughter over Skype..
          Haha, yeah. Around what times do you play? I'll try hoppin' on more often.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

At last, I finished Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. The final boss was so easy, so easy that I could beat him with only the sword.
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
              Same here.
              I've been further away from Fallout 3 than Gears 3, but I'm busy with other games atm.

Dead Space on Impossible.
              They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
              The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Im onto my main ME2 save now. Good to be good.
                Team Yu
                https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

GoW3 - Horde
                  Reach - Swat
                  Haunt - Kinect trial game

Comment

Mortal Kombat 2.

Played my mate for ~ 5 hrs after going to a concert till 4am in the morning cause we're idiots...

I wasted 50 wins trying to pull off a fatality with scorpion not realising I needed to hold down block at the same time...

Then I nailed Sub-zero's 2 part fatality first go and then did the same with Reptile fatality that requires him to be invisible already. EPIC!
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Bashing zombies in der riese
                      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Having good fun with Unstoppable Gorg - if you like tower defense games, this one is right down your alley.

I have also been getting stuck in to Space Pirates and Zombies. For some nostalgic top-down space sim action (like Solar Winds if any of you are old enough to remembers that gem), then you will have a blast. Its on a really cheap Steam sale at the moment too.
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Ive been returning down memoy lane with fahrenheit/indigo prophecy and AC 2 and AC brotherhood and completed revelations when it came out.....number 2 is still the best.....love AC music and armosphere

Comment

Mirror's edge. I hope they make a follow up.

Comment

75 hours into Skyrim, level 47. Well, the combat has been seen already I think, but other than that, the game keeps surprisin well more than enough. Loving it.
                              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
                                Mirror's edge. I hope they make a follow up.
                                Its been rumored, but have no idea on the status.
                                They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
                                The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Working...
                                X