Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by The Dukenator View Post
    Its been rumored, but have no idea on the status.
    Not rumored anymore. It's official. They will continue it. They said that they learned the mistakes from the first, and with the Frostbite 3(Battlefield's graphic engine) they want to improve it much more and much better than the first. The when will be released is something we don't know.
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Never played Mirror's Edge but I always thought it looked interesting. I'll have to pick it up on one of the Steam sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
        Never played Mirror's Edge but I always thought it looked interesting. I'll have to pick it up on one of the Steam sales.
        There's also the retail edition. Go find it and play it! One of my favourite. It's a very unique game with its parkour style.

I played Portal 2 co-op with a mate, who helped me. Now I'm currently looking for someone, who is a first-timer in the co-op. And another 2 people, who are really pros to it.

I need these peeps for the last 2 achs.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

think i have to go back and play dead island and download both add on packs... looks like some more good zombie slaying to be had!

Comment

Up to level 80 in Space Pirates & Zombies. ARGHARGAHGRHARHGAHG too addictive!
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

53hours into Skyrim now... awesome

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                Up to level 80 in Space Pirates & Zombies. ARGHARGAHGRHARHGAHG too addictive!
                Must...Visit...Every...Star.
                Must...Buy...All...Upgrades.

For a two-person game, they've done a fantastic job. Its like Skyrim in space.
                Remedy's currently known projects:
                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Yeah I've got all upgrades purchased before end of chapter 3... took me a while to realise you could DESTROY star systems.... (instead of paying for upgrades)... *facepalm*. (So I had skipped upgrades that were unobtainable due to LIKE/HATE systems with only a couple of planets for missions)....

Just started chapter 4 (seems like the game only begins NOW!). Literally was in chapter 3 without a "HUGE" ship for the entirety of it till just near the end... then once I finally unlocked my HUGE ship the balance of the warfare shifted DRAMATICALLY [which surprised me as I had crew @ level 6 as one of my first upgrades till I realised it wasn't that useful until NOW with zombies.... so I could see others not even unlocking one yet] and I went from skulking around with my cloak and constantly repairing myself / hit & run to now being able to spam my level 8 highest upgraded plasma beam thingy CONSTANTLY and take out like an army of 5 HUGE crafts and 20+ LARGE crafts without stopping due to leech + disable + plasma thingies on my HUGE craft being intensely awesome...

Seems like cloak + beams = devastation.

Was going down the drones + + crew + armour + hull + cloak path for a LONG time... then realised I needed some firepower... (had all weaps @ ~level 3 for a long time)

Then went beams to 8.

GAME OVER UTA + CIVs!

Though the chapter 3 -> chapter 4 turn of events seems like I was a bastard.... considering what I've done! ARGHAGRHAGRHGAR.

I think my biggest issue in chapter 2 & 3 was always running out of power to fund my beams.... should have upgraded reactors initially instead.... but now with a HUGE craft I have zero power issues... (plus I have the better reactor now). But even with the yellow reactor in chapter 3 on my craft with only a LARGE beam, LARGE drones and HUGE missile I was always low power after killing 1 Large ship.
                  Last edited by yogibbear; 02-06-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Just about to get to Chapter 4 at the moment.
                    I was going down the Beam / Launcher path until I got to the 50+ star systems. Now I have switched to Cannons / Drones with the huge circular ship, and the game suddenly got a lot easier. The point defense system keeps the zombies away
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Shit Chapter 4 is INTENSELY hard to earn cash early on.... need to find a mining colony QUICK! $_(@*_(*!#_(*_(*

Go broke quickly when my main ship costs me $4k+ to replace...

End of chapter 3 when I was level 70-80 was easy.

Beginning of Chapter 4 when I'm level 81 is TOUGH from sheer no's.

I switched from the Hammerhead (with all beams).
                      To the circular disc with drones + beams + point defence + booster for reactor....

My canons are only level 4, as are my launchers.

Just going to level drones (7) + beams (9) + armour (8) + hull (6) + engines (6) + reactor (8) + subsystems (4) + cloak (8) + etc. up to 10 then go back for canons....

Comment

Brink. No enjoying it much, really, but since it's not so long - will finish it anyway.
                        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Okay so I realised I can only get Beams to 10, Drones to 8 and then have 7 spare points which I'll likely spend on hull....

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                            Brink. No enjoying it much, really, but since it's not so long - will finish it anyway.
                            My most disappointing game of 2011.

Comment

If only Space Pirates & Zombies was available on Mac. Seems like my type of game.

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                                Not rumored anymore. It's official. They will continue it. They said that they learned the mistakes from the first, and with the Frostbite 3(Battlefield's graphic engine) they want to improve it much more and much better than the first. The when will be released is something we don't know.
                                I already beat it on 360 long ago, but not sure if I want to bother replaying it on PS3. As for Mirror's Edge 2, I have no idea what direction they'll go.
                                They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
                                The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Working...
                                X