X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Mirror Peak View Post
    My most disappointing game of 2011.
    Might say the same soon. At least I had a thought to stop playing it today without even finishing. The last game I threw away was Jericho This one has really stupid AI. The enemy team works better. I guess this game is OK when playing online...
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
      Might say the same soon. At least I had a thought to stop playing it today without even finishing. The last game I threw away was Jericho This one has really stupid AI. The enemy team works better. I guess this game is OK when playing online...
      I couldn't even find enough people to play with online to make a full team, and when I actually found anyone it'd be so laggy that trying to revive or shoot anyone was almost impossible. Normally I don't have any issues with lag, but this game just couldn't handle it. And yeah, the AI was pretty bad, so there wasn't really much of a point in playing single player.

But the story (as little as there was) and setting were pretty interesting, as were the mechanics. Glad someone at least tried to do something different. If they worked on the technical side a little more to make it dependable and sold it as multiplayer only, it probably would've been a really great game.

Comment

Jak and Daxter

Comment

Black Ops
          Iron Brigade
          Halo Reach

Comment

So experimental cloak (Tech Level 8) is POINTLESS against Zombies and Stable Cloak (the tech level 6) is very very very GOOD.

Weird unlocks that are not useful by the time you unlock them. :/

Oh and btw there is no tech level cap... so before when I was worried about running out of points at level 100.... you KEEP GOING!!!!

So my engines are now fully upgraded as well as beams.
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I've been eyeing S.P.A.Z. for a good while now on Steam, but haven't gotten around to playing it... but because of you guys I got it the other day. I'm only about 45 minutes into it, but I have a bad feeling that this game may end up eating a huge chunk of my time. =)
              Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                I've been eyeing S.P.A.Z. for a good while now on Steam, but haven't gotten around to playing it... but because of you guys I got it the other day. I'm only about 45 minutes into it, but I have a bad feeling that this game may end up eating a huge chunk of my time. =)
                Looking at my stats - 32 hours in and I'm up to Chapter 3 of 4. There are just too many evil unlockables in this game!!
                Remedy's currently known projects:
                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Got Catherine and won The Darkness II with a Drakling statue
                  Team Yu
                  https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                  http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                    42 hrs... and in Chapter 4... Probably at least another 10 hrs... to 100% it.
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Alan Wake on the PC

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
                        Alan Wake on the PC
                        Ditto
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Rub it in....

The Operative: No One Lives Forever

Comment

It's not simply a casual game. I downloaded the Sudoku and played it quite often. I finally reached the hardest sudoku puzzle. It took me a while to get used to it before solving even the hardest sudoku puzzles.

It really helps me improve my brain to the advanced level, which means that I have a ... short ability of seeing 3-4 steps away from the current point. Very useful, I think, for strategy rpgs and stuff.

I'm replaying The Witcher I before going to the New Adventures and The Witcher II. I need to remember its history before going forward.
                            Last edited by TannosukeGR; 02-12-2012, 03:48 AM.
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

The witcher on the pc and Skyrim on the 360... its amazing just how good the witcher looks for an old game when the graphics are ramped upto the highest on the highest resolution. runs and looks a dream

Comment

Originally posted by dalegt4 View Post
                                The witcher on the pc and Skyrim on the 360... its amazing just how good the witcher looks for an old game when the graphics are ramped upto the highest on the highest resolution. runs and looks a dream
                                And it's of the best RPG games. The Witcher is better in PC than in XBOX. I'm enjoying it, but it has some minor glitches with the grass and stuff. I'm doing TW1 a speedrun to remember everything.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
                                X