What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

The Gunstringer. Fun shooting game for kinect.

Comment

Love The Gunstringer. TP have never let me down.
      Team Yu
      https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
      http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

This is how behind the times I am; I'm still working my way through Arkham Asylum. Reeeaally enjoying it though.

Comment

Deadly Premonition on the 360

Loving it

Crazy game

lol
          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
            Love The Gunstringer. TP have never let me down.
            The same here - these guys know how to make nice games
            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Alice - Madness Returns.

Working my way through games I purchased in the steam sales from months and months ago.

Actually is a pretty awesome game.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I didnt know where to post it but... I am glad to tell you that I am just downloading right now Alan Wake CE from steam for 21 € , so...

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post

Loving it

Crazy game

lol
                  A friend let me borrow his copy, I'm going to play this soon. God I'm hungry. I could really go for a Sinner's Sandwich®

Comment

As I only just bought a PS3 last year... I just picked up Heavy Rain. (Massive fan of Indigo Prophecy, just have that on PC). Anyway it's basically Indigo Prophecy all over again except a completely different story. So... I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post

Loving it

Crazy game

lol

One of my games of this gen. Would have been great if a big publisher had supported them and helped them with the controls which is the only downer[combat wise].
                      Team Yu
                      https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                      http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Oh wow. Finished Heavy Rain in two sittings... could not stop playing. Kind of annoyed at some of my mistakes... or what I think must be mistakes.... anyway.... was an AMAZING game. Better than / as good as Indigo Prophecy. Really good. I think I stuffed up the FBI agents story though, I assume I missed some vital clue to get a good ending for him. Don't click this spoler unless you've finished the game Spoiler:
                        Otherwise I think I did everyone else's as best as possible...

HUGE MASSIVE DO NOT CLICK SPOILER, the other one was just about FBI, this one is my ending:
                        Spoiler:

I'm just REALLY glad I didn't get spoiled going into this. Didn't read anything about it, and on reflection this would have been a terrible experience to get spoiled on.

BTW the devs behind this game are extremely voyeuristic... started to feel weird cooking omelettes and changing babies diapers... like the game was trying to teach me normal life skills....
                        Last edited by yogibbear; 02-18-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=2645]yogibbear[/MENTION], I don't agree with the last part of your post. IMO, it tries to teach you some child psychology. A real parent needs to treat his child with care and love, like Ethan does so in this game. It helps you learn how to be a really good parent and know your child's behaviour.
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Okay so i figured out that for some reason I wasn't using that video analysis footage from the club properly and I was meant to find evidence there... (alternatively I could have gotten Madison to call Jayden at a certain point).

But I did the ending sequence again and stuffed up a few things and now instead of killing one of them off... I killed two of them off. (with a third dying in the epilogue)

Getting the "so close" achievement... go damn this game. I can't get the QTEs that involve a fight scene where you have to use the six-axis.

Comment

I now officially have both the xbox version AND the PC version of Alan Wake. So...

GAME ON!

Nice graphs! And it runs smoooothly
                              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Call me crazy, but I founf enough strength and will to finish Brink. that's not what I want to do again...

Will play Gears Of War 3 next.
                                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Working...
                                X