Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Gears Of War 3. Like it.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Fallout 3

Freezes up every time I try to follow the robot. It worked before.
      They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
      The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Blacklight Tango Down

Many people online now after the price drop (400msp). Before that online was dead. Fun FPS game.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

Comment

Falllout 3 GOTY

Just finishing up some Broken Steel DLC quests before deciding to do the other DLCs. Already did Operatoin Anchorage early on, I love the power armor that's indestructable.
            They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
            The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Been playing around with the mods for Skyrim.

So much fun.

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Bought and played a little bit of Bastion.

A real piece of artistic heaven this game is. Not a more perfect time to be a gamer.
                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Just got my copy of Catherine - Stray Sheep Edition in the mail. No idea what this game is meant to be about but as I now own a PS3 I'm going through the "best of" PS3 titles... this edition came with a pink t-shirt and a poster and some other hilarious things.... very weird.
                  Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Still playing GOW 3 (Episode 4 - Chapter 2). Still like it
                    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Just finished Luminous Arc(A DS Tactical Strategy J-RPG game). Just a while ago, I uploaded a review at ninty.gr(It's in Greek). ^^
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Finished GOW3 (and RAAM's Shadow which pretty-much sucked for being too boring) and put Deus Ex: HR into my Xbox. That's my next game.

Comment

Fallout 3
                          The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Got past the ass tongue monster in Catherine. This game is seriously messed up. But hilarious!
                            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                              Got past the ass tongue monster in Catherine. This game is seriously messed up. But hilarious!
                              I'm very interested in this game. I'll have to think seriously to buy its collector's edition. How's it messed up, but hilarious?
                              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Its very messed up. Im upto about stage 6 and its getting very hard but ive been playing American Nightmare recently so need to go back and finish it.
                                Team Yu
                                https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                                http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Working...
                                X