What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Up to the doom bride level in Catherine. For such a simple concept this game is AMAZING!
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Been playing some 64 player matches of BF3 on PC

Its hectic
      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Up to levl 6-3 in Catherine. Got stuck... stairway is just a bit too difficult for me at 12am... Time for bed before work.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

More Fallout 3

Almost got all the side quests in the base game finished, except I spent more time just exploring the wasteland.

Fight 5 super mutant masters or 5 giant radscorpians? Hmm.
          They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
          The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Again, more Fallout 3. All on ps3 for now, eventually I'll finish it on 360.

This screen randomly happened:
            They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
            The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Originally posted by The Dukenator View Post
              Again, more Fallout 3. All on ps3 for now, eventually I'll finish it on 360.

This screen randomly happened:
              I have never heard of a television brand called "Coby". lol
              "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
              -Tyler Durden

Comment

Batman: Arkham City for PS3, and loving it..

Comment

Recently have also been playing through Catherine, and the game NieR as well on and off.

Also Half-Life 1 and 2, but mainly to play the various horror mods for the games.
                  Last edited by Dusk Golem; 03-07-2012, 09:39 AM.
                  Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Minecraft, basically. A few of the guys on the server I play on, and myself, are grouping together to do some fun stuff. First off, we're starting on a Minecraft Podcast (mostly focused on Minecraft in general, but also with some tidbits from our server). We're also trying to create some Minecraft movies - not like Let's Play's or anything like that, but rather actually scripted movies. We have some pretty talented guys on the server, so we're trying to round them up and make use of their talents to make stuff happen. For now, it's a Podcast and some upcoming movie projects.

Fun times.
                    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumWake View Post
                      I have never heard of a television brand called "Coby". lol
                      http://cobyusa.com/?p=prod&prod_num_id=445&pcat_id=1002

More Fallout 3 on PS3. I'm on an offline account atm, thus you can't see what trophies I unlocked so far.
                      The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

Still playing The Witcher I. I'm nearing the end, as I remember it. I'm at chapter III.
                        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Mass Effect 3.
                          Team Yu
                          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Nexuiz
                            I AM Alive
                            UNO
                            Black Ops - Currently playing after many hours of UNO.

Comment

Still playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I'm almost in Detroit for the 2nd time - I guess I'm 2/3 (if not more) finished. The game is quite long and I still like it a lot when using the stealthy approach. 3 things let me down though:
                              1. Voice acting. Man it's horrible.
                              2. Graphics. Sure there are tons of quite nice models/textures, but NPCs look like something from 5 year old game and cars are horrible for even any 3rd person game. I bet they havent used more than 3000 triangles on each one not considering really poor textures.
                              3. Boss fights. These are really bad and stupid.

All in all it's a nice game with some issues. I would still give it 8,5 out of 10.
                              If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

I completed all the Steam Achievements of Portal 2, and played a fun round with a Canadian for the last time, then I deleted it for HD space clearance.

Now that leaves me with The Witcher I to try completing it before seeing the fanmade games(extra dungeons) and moving on to TWII.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
                                X