What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Damn Deus Ex: Human Revolution is long. The first game (10 years ago) was 2 times shorter as far as I remember. Anyway, I'm on the last level - all I need to do is take the lift and kill the last boss. Ocnce this is done - I'll finish The Missing Link DLC.

What's next? Who knows - Dead Space 2, Dead Island, Rage, Arkham City or something else (maybe even a racing game like Forza 4 since my new wheel arrived). Will decide later
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Journey for the PS3 and I think i'm in love with it.

Comment

started playing Mass effect 3 and loved it... only rented it thought.

Comment

Mass Effect 3. Great game till the ending.
          Team Yu
          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Silent Hill Downpour. Best of the 2012 yet !
            When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

FIFA Street.
              One of the best sport games I've ever played in my whole entire life. I suggest it to the people who want to improve their soccer skills.

Comment

Driver: San Francisco. I became a bit tired after playing various action games/shooters/RPGs, and didn't want to play serious racing games (like Forza 4). Picked Driver and I must say it's quite boring and repetitive. There are may things I don't like, so I might not finish it (40 percent there though).
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Mass Effect 3

Comment

MW3 - Campaign
                    Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer

Wishlist: Silent Hill Downpour

Comment

Loved Mass Effect 1 to death. Liked Mass Effect 2 but not nearly as much as 1. Haven't bothered with ME3 because of EA's growing influence and a number of disappointing factors (absence of the original lead writer of the series; god awful animations; combat more linear than normal... Not to mention the terrible endings and abysmal writing- it's as if they're working from fanfiction!)

So instead of spending $80 on Mass Effect 3 and some shoehorned day-one DLC, I too got Journey.

Best. Decision. Ever.

Seriously, if you have a PS3, go buy Journey. I dare to say it even outdoes Shadow of the Colossus in the 'games are art' category. It's just... stunning.
                      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Crysis 1 on the XBOX 360.

I downloaded the game on demand, pretty decent FPS, nice graphycs and cool gameplay.

The down part...

The enemy AI sometimes gets stuck... and the missions are the same thing over and over...

I still have to beat the game but I say it was worth the 20 bucks.
                        Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                        Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Just completed for the 2nd time The Witcher I. Next time I'm on the PC, I'll think of installing TW2. ^^
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Modern Warfare 3 - Completed Veteran Campaign (Sold game)
                            Forza 4 - Nice racing game! (New game)

I couldn't find Silent Hill Downpour or SSX. Will def. look for them next time. Games sold: MW3, ME3, Battlefield 3, RAGE. Store credit: 65£, just enough for Forza4, 15£ left.
                            Last edited by StarsRPD; 03-23-2012, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Still on Oblivion. Chipping away at that, unless I get bored, and then I'll finally get to play AW: AN!
                              Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                              -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Finished Driver: San Francisco. Don't ask me why - it sucked for the most part. Sold my sealed Test Drive Unlimited 2 because of that - I guess it's not better than Driver, so it's only really good racing games like Forza 4 and nice action games with driving like GTA for me. Hybrids with copy-paste missions don't work that well.

Anyway, I will start playing Dead Space 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X