What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Space Pirates and Zombies...and Bounty Hunters.

Why did they have to go and add free content to this already time-consuming, amazing game!?
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

OnLive service

My recent discovery.

The Arena mode (install OnLive client) is a surprisingly useful, effortless and convincing tool to get watch-over-the-shoulder experience how a certain game feels "live". It also helps to accidentally discover other games I might not be aware of.

A win-win situation that helps to answer the ultimate gamer's question more accurately: will I truly enjoy this game if I purchase it?

- It's better than an official game demo because official demos tend to be very short, showcase the beginning of the game only and harass us with a series of unskipable cutscenes that consume all the demo minutes I was supposed to play the game. Yes, I'm looking at you - Assassin's Creed II

- It's better than YouTube because we can see 9 core + 16 additional simultaneous live thumbnails projecting what other people are playing at this particular moment. Another set of thumbnails can be easily accessed if desired.

Reminds me good old times when I was a kid and watched my friends playing games in public computer cafes

Mafia II, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood is already on my wishlist.

Tropico 4 is a maybe. Looks stylish live, presidente

Comment

Silent Hill Downpour
        Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

taking a slight break from me3 before i go on to finish it. Devil may cry 4, awkward camera and ridiculously small paths aside it's actually really good especially considering it's 4 years old
          Last edited by Killie Lad; 04-01-2012, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Was playing Mass Effect 3, when my hard drive crashed on the last mission, and I lost about 100 hours of gameplay (ME + ME2 + ME3). I'm using a flash drive until I get my new drive in the mail from Microsoft.

I got Operation Raccoon City for my birthday, it's fun, not a perfect game but I don't think it's as bad as the reviews say it is.

I finally got around to playing Medal of Honor, I got it for $20 a few months ago but never played it. I'm liking the campaign much better than Call of Duty, it's not as far-fetched as COD.

Comment

I finished Mass effect 3 and now i am playing Ridge racer unbounced!

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHREDDER View Post
                I finished Mass effect 3 and now i am playing Ridge racer unbounced!
                Ah yes, was this game's project manager Is the final result good? Kinda enjoyed working on the project.
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                  Ah yes, was this game's project manager Is the final result good? Kinda enjoyed working on the project.
                  PC version of it is pretty good. I have Core i5 2500k 3,3ghz 4 gb ddr3 1600mhz gtx 560 ti msi , i am playing it on max settings at 1280x1024 and it runs 60 fps all the time. so yes the technical side is good and a very good a pc version. Now for the gameplay. You have 11 or 10 oppomnts in each race, and you must finish 1st, seond or 3rd to pass the race. Racing is very fast and you must be very careful or else you can crash in a buliding or the emenies will shot you.! It is a fun game but it is also very hard. Even if you crash only one time you can lost your possition from 1st to 11 in just few seconds and then believe me it will be very hard to pass all the other cars in order to win the race! Yes it is worth it. and i recomend you to buy it!

Comment

Just finished Wolfenstein(the new ones). Now I'm about to start Hunted: The Demon Forge(PC).
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                      Just finished Wolfenstein(the new ones). Now I'm about to start Hunted: The Demon Forge(PC).
                      It is a very good game and i have enjoyed it! It has lot of action and violence!!

Comment

It is a very good game and i have enjoyed it! It has lot of action and violence!!
                        Yeah, but it kind of lack of the story in itself. And by its end sentence, I expect they continue it in the near future. What's more, the controls were from easy to medium, and the graphic details were slightly improved since Wolfenstein: RTCW.
                        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

PC version of it is pretty good. I have Core i5 2500k 3,3ghz 4 gb ddr3 1600mhz gtx 560 ti msi , i am playing it on max settings at 1280x1024 and it runs 60 fps all the time. so yes the technical side is good and a very good a pc version. Now for the gameplay. You have 11 or 10 oppomnts in each race, and you must finish 1st, seond or 3rd to pass the race. Racing is very fast and you must be very careful or else you can crash in a buliding or the emenies will shot you.! It is a fun game but it is also very hard. Even if you crash only one time you can lost your possition from 1st to 11 in just few seconds and then believe me it will be very hard to pass all the other cars in order to win the race! Yes it is worth it. and i recomend you to buy it!
                          Thanks for your brief review. I'm still hoping that Bugbear will send a copy for free (like it happened with Alan Wake, Star Wars; The Old Republic and other games I was managing), but if they won't send it - I'll buy it for sure
                          And doing those walls breakable was pain in the ass
                          Well, it seems that there is at least 1 good racing game this year. I just hope that Dirt: Showdown will be interesting (but I don't like that it's called Dirt considering how different that game is).
                          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Working on Forza4 and SSX.

Comment

Still playing Dead Space 2 - not far from finishing Chapter 6. The game just gets better and better.

Also finished Stacking DLC in between - got all the achievements for that game.

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                                Still playing Dead Space 2 - not far from finishing Chapter 6. The game just gets better and better.

Also finished Stacking DLC in between - got all the achievements for that game.
                                Still palying it? Why you didnt play it when it was released in january 2011? It is one of the best games ever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X