Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Played Gemini Rue. Good game.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

minecraft on the 360 and still smashing through the story again on Sniper elite V2, love it.

Also trying the demo for Spec Ops : The Line.... im on the fence about this, the shooting aim feels too snappy and sharp even with small movements of the control, but i played it through and thought it was ok to be fair.

Also played 2 mins of Haunt and i thought it was alright too!!

Comment

Just finished Ookami.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Portal 2 Coop with a friend. I've never actually played any of the Portal games before, but always kinda wanted to. Then, one magical night, a friend and myself decided to try a Let's Play video to practice recording and such.

You can see for yourself how that went.

(Yes, I'll be the one with the low voice. We encountered a problem while recording that we're going to fix in future recordings. ).
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

LOL... Old times. xD

If you wanted, we could play together, but you were late. I finished it ages ago with a Canadian dude.
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Haha, I couldn't have back when it was new. I was knee deep in Minecraft back then, and had no plans to stop playing.

Still am pretty deep in Minecraft, but at least I've managed to look at other games once in a while now.

Was mostly just for testing purposes with my friend. We ran into a few problems while recording, so we now know how to improve on that at least.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

[MENTION=879]Kahr[/MENTION]... You need to take a break from some games. Don't overdo it.

Since I finished Ookami, I started playing a rare retro game from PSX. Lunar 1!

It's been 16 years since I turned the PSX on.

Comment

Nevar!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                    Nevar!
                    Nor do I. When I go to sleep, I always play my Nintendo DS or Sony PSP to play, while I rest on the bed, before sleep.

Comment

Diablo III............
                      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Finished witcher 2 great game the combat wasn't actually that bad albeit a bit repetitive, the story was great but I found it a bit hard to remember where everything was an who everybody was but il play through it again and try and take more in. It's freakin hard though had to change the difficulty half way through after getting stuck for over and hour at the same bit

Comment

i am playing RE:ORC and i am also playing a lot Street Fighter X Teken online! both on pc!

Comment

Max Payne 3 - Halfway on storyline.
                            Forza 4 - Bought some car packs.

Comment

Max Payne 3

Finished the game on Medium

What a game! Max Payne live again!
                              Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                              Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

I have world of warcraft and counterstrike on my desktop. If ever time and money permits me, I would love to try the diablo 3.
                                homes for sale in tucson
                                poker facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X