What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What game did you last play?

Started Silent Hill 2 again. Seems even more disturbing now that I understand some of the meaning behind it.

Comment

I've played some F.E.A.R. It's not really scary at all.
      I'm going to try to play it in absolute darkness with headphones, see if that works out.

I've been playing GTA: San Andreas aswell. Very nice game.

Comment

Ogame... Although if you don't count those weird (but rather addictive) web/text/image based games, then I played some GTA:SA last night. :cooler:
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Oblivion. Won a dozen fights at the Arena
          OMC NOB
          Ragdoll Matrix
          Crysis

Comment

Oblivion, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Counter-Strike Source and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Comment

Needed a break from the morbid reality of Silent Hill 2, so I started playing Final Fantasy X-2 instead.

Comment

Halo 2

Comment

I'm playing FF-X for the second time, I had nice memories about this game, even though its cut-scenes are sometimes really too long or too numerous. Will try to get all the bonus monsters in the monsters arena this time, if I don't drop it before.
                  I'm also playing Runaway & Vietcong when I have time during the week.

Comment

Played some Hitman: Codename 47 (gets friggin' annoying after some time) and GTA: Vice City (wanted some of that 80' atmosphere, but a bit boring, since I'm back at the first missions again and there's not much to do)
                    Yes, you.

Comment

7th Serpent, baby.

And some obligatory CS:S of course.. Gotta stay headshot-ready.

PS: Boom.

Comment

FFX-2 was going just fine until I got to the 'Massage Leblanc' mini-game -- that was just wrong on so many levels. I saved it.

Other games I've been playing in the past day or so: Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry 3, Soul Calibur 3 and MK Deception (konquest mode).

Comment

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts, GTA:SA and Grand Turismo 4. I wanna play Kingdom Hearts 2.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Been playing "Black&White 2" this week, still going through FF-X, and I played a bit of "Def Jam - Fight for New York" today. This game is for sure the best fighting game I ever played.

Comment

How far into FFX are you Corwin?

I've been quite busy this week, but trying to fit some time to play more of Kingdom Hearts and FFX-2.

Thing is, because FFX-2 is mission based, I'm finding that you have to be really careful not to accidentally skip two-thirds of the game by finishing the chapter critical missions early on. So I'm kinda divided between progressing with the story and getting the most out of the game. Still, it's great how much content they've got out of the world.

Comment

CSS

Been playing it A LOT.

Comment

Working...
                                X