What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

After not playing for 2 solid weeks - spent an hour in Syndicate (finished 3 missions) and around 30 minutes in Forza 4 (mainly bought around 8 DLCs and tried out my steering wheel).
    Syndicate is OK. Forza is great, as usual.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Diablo 3. Finished normal mode ~20 hrs. Nightmare mode time now.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
        Max Payne 3

Finished the game on Medium

What a game! Max Payne live again!
        Could you tell us the reason of why Max shaved his head? Because Max Payne 3 took place in Brazil and he changed into a shaolin monk with a punk vibe, I don't recognize him. :/ Max Payne 3 is no longer the noir I used to see in Max Payne 1 and 2.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I played Torchlight for a few hours last night and I replayed Dear Esther this morning.
          "There's an old tale wrought with the mystery of Tom the Poet and his Muse and a magic lake, which gave a life to the words the Poet used.."

Comment

Lucidity

A little charming puzzle platformer.

You'll like the art style, the main theme aka lullaby and addictive gameplay

Comment

^ Gave it a try and found it so so.

Kingdoms of Amalur
              Team Yu
              https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
              http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Silent Hill Downpour

finally, a SH that deserves its name. after the awful SH Homecoming, Downpour does everything right. really good characters, deep story and a tense atmosphere.
                btw, am i the only one who realized that murphy pendelton looks like trent reznor from nine inch nails?
                "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Been playing some Juiced 2 and Just Cause 2 lately. Ran out of new games to play between my Minecraft sessions, so am revisiting some old games from my collection.

Quickly got tired of Juiced 2. I guess that game has run its course. Just Cause 2 is still a lot of fun though.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I am playing Minecraft. Have been playing so for 200+ hours. Lately. In recent time. Just the other day. A while ago.

Well, always really.
                    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Currently playing:
                      Sega Vintage collections.
                      Mad Riders
                      TDU2 Bike DLC

[MENTION=879]Kahr[/MENTION]: Just Cause 2 is fantastic. Masse å gjøre. Liker å kjøre biler ut det høyeste fjellet.
                      Last edited by StarsRPD; 05-31-2012, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Diablo 3, nightmare mode, Act III.
                        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

[MENTION=879]Kahr[/MENTION]: Just Cause 2 is fantastic. Masse å gjøre. Liker å kjøre biler ut det høyeste fjellet.[/QUOTE]
                          Haha, ja. Looking forward to Just Cause 3 (which may be in development).
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

managed to get a uncut version of the darkness 2 finally. well, my expactations were high, after the brilliant first part, but its not as good as the first one. more gore and action doesn't make a better game. but, i enjoyed it much, not a bad game but not as thrilling and deep as part one.
                            "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Just finished Lunar: Silver Star Story and now I started Lunar 2: Silver Star Story.

Both games are the collector's edition separately.

A pity there won't be Lunar 3, because as far as I found out the creator of such diamonds died.
                              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Steel Battalion Heavy Armor demo. Very fun game, left me wanting for some more mech action.

Saints Row 3. Crazy...fun, no Chicken Ned though. The Campaign is more fun in this, than the older ones.
                                I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Working...
                                X