What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

did you use the kinect features of it? is it kinect only?

i had a quick go the other day and thought it played ok.

Mostly though i am still playing sniper elite v2.... but..

I am back on Max Payne 1 after people helping me to get it working on win 7 64bit and it is awesome!

Comment

Yes, the game requires kinect to work. I had small problems, with the top right pullout panel. If you leave your arm in the 2 o'clock position, it keeps pushing the panel back to it original position, so that you have to pull it back out again.

That can be avoided by pulling the panel and lowering your arm. The important thing I found is to have a certain determination with your movements and not "flail" or linger with your arms.

The really cool thing was when you stand up, the game character opens the top hatch and you can look around the view. It makes the inside mech seem so much more claustrophobic.

So yeah, I would recommend starting with the training mode and finding the right arm positions and movements to make it work better. I have no problems with the game.
      I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

yeah cause i was struggling a little to get to grips with the kinect movement of arms etc, but then i was a little bit of a strange position sat about 3feet further back than when i was standing, this could of been the issue as it was perfect when i stood.

I shall have to give it another spin, its nice to see some games making good use of kinect abilities

Comment

Team Yu
          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Psychonauts.

...and I didn't like it

The voiceover is good, some funny catchphrases, but it seriously suffers from "where to go next?" problem. The navigation is complicated, weird & stiff menu controls with Enter not working at all.

I'll give it a second try later.

Comment

tron evolution
              what a crappy game. i really love the tron movies, but this, unfortunenatly is one of the bad movie-games. i only finished it because of the story.

5/10

[MENTION=1259]thebestbit[/MENTION]
              the maw is just awsome, one of the games i couldn't stop laughing.
              "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Diablo III, Hell Act I Lev 51 Barb.

... not addicted... honest
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Keeping to the code of visiting "old" PS3 and 360 games, I've now been playing Fallout: New Vegas for a while. Still loads of fun, and I swear every time I play it, I always find something new about the game. Whether it is how to go about certain quests, or finding new locations or just random encounters. The game still surprises me at times, and that's good going!

May throw myself at Fallout 3 after this. New Vegas pretty much good me in the mood for the Capital Wasteland as well.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Obsidian > Beth. Fact.

Don't touch FO3, will ruin it for you.
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I've already played Fallout 3. I loved the game.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Have to agree with yogi, didn't like FO3 except for some of the DLC. Enjoyed New Vegas a lot more. I like Obsidian's stories, they seem a lot better at it than Bethesda, the trouble they have is the execution so expect bugs. Like with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. expect a great game, after about 10 patches.

On Topic: Been playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood I got them all on a Steam sale, so I figured I should catch up before 3 comes out that one looks great. Started Batman Arkham City: Harley's Revenge today, looks to be as addicting as Arkham City was. Picking up Battlefield 3 Premium tomorrow after I get paid, can't wait to get back into that again, 64 player Metro. XD Figure I will pre-order Quantum Conundrum tomorrow was well, doesn't come out till June 21st so not really a "playing now" game I guess. Oh yes and I am playing I am Alive on PS3, seems pretty good, not too far into it yet.

Comment

Been enjoying some of the DLC's to Fallout: New Vegas. Didn't get around to buying them before now. Quite entertaining, and bigger than I expected them to be.

Comment

going to get rid of bf3 sick fed up of these constant 2.5gb updates that are NEEDED to play online what complete bullshit.

Comment

didnt even bother buying BF3, i cancelled my pre-order as i hated the demo so much.

I just finished Max Payne 1 last night again... I love it just as much now as i did back then!

And playing some Minecraft on the 360 , depressing thing is i must of racked up at least 100 + hours on it

Comment

Trine 2. Beautiful.. Definitely the best looking game out there, at least for me.

I feel like the realism that modern day shooters present is SO been seen already. Right guys? Guys? Where are you going?? Hey wait!
                                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Working...
                                X