Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Diablo III.... Act III, Hell. Just killed Cydaea
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Batman Arkham City (got it only now since I was waiting for some price drop on it), ES V: Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

Three very amazing games.
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Killed the Butcher with my level 60 barb Act I, Inferno.

Then did it again. And again. And again. Because Act II is god damn near impossible as a Barb with average level 60 gear with no fancy +resist all >50 on everything.... AND I'm not paying cash just to finish the damn game. Going to find the gear myself... or stake out the gold Auction House for other peoples gear that is < 1 million.

Running with:

Sword & board.

2k str
        1.9k vit

40k HP
        16k unbuffed DPS
        35k buffed DPS
        9k unbuffed armour

Frenzy (Sidearm)
        Revenge (Prov)
        Leap (+300% arm)
        Furious Charge (+health)
        Ignore Pain (+LOH)
        Wrath of the Berseker (insanity)
        Last edited by yogibbear; 06-16-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Completed Lunar 2 with epilogue's real end and now started Chrono Cross(PS).
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I am currently playing Krater but the last game I played before that was Dungeon Defenders.
            My Youtube Let's Play channel:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/grumpygamerlp

Comment

Playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution at the moment. Overall, quite impressed with my experiences so far, though it is definitely missing the nostalgia factor. I would love to see more references to the original game, but I accept that the developers want to do their own thing.
              Remedy's currently known projects:
              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Mass Effect 3. Picked it up a few days ago when it was 50% off on Origin. So far so good. All I know is everyone says the ending is dissapointing... but so far (20 hrs in I think) the game is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                  Mass Effect 3. Picked it up a few days ago when it was 50% off on Origin. So far so good. All I know is everyone says the ending is dissapointing... but so far (20 hrs in I think) the game is excellent.
                  thats absolutely crap, the ending isn't dissapointing at all. i've played the whole ME trilogy more than once and believe me, if you understand the game, the ending is just mindblowing.
                  "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                    Could you tell us the reason of why Max shaved his head? Because Max Payne 3 took place in Brazil and he changed into a shaolin monk with a punk vibe, I don't recognize him. :/ Max Payne 3 is no longer the noir I used to see in Max Payne 1 and 2.
                    You will probably know the answer by now, but here goes.
                    Without spoiling much, after some serious events, Max wants to infliltrate a gangs hideout, but without being recognized, so he though that turning into Bruce Willis was a good idea!
                    ''Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there’s little fun to be had in explanations; they’re antithetical to the poetry of fear...''
                    -Stephen King

Comment

I'm replaying:

- Haunting Ground
                      - Clock Tower 3
                      - Silent Hill 3
                      - Silent Hill Origins
                      - Fatal Frame 1,2,3 (Project Zero)
                      - Rule Of Rose

See, i'm doing something to remember HOW AWESOME Survival Horror was. And NOW, in this gen, with such powerfull consoles, Survival Horror it's dead!
                      "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Playing Quantum Conundrum now, really good game, you can tell it's from the people that brought us Portal though.

Comment

Resident Evil Directors cut.

Got it from the PSN store with the other Resi games.

Ahhhh, it brings back good memories
                          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

<----------- Actually, that one. Don't own 3rd yet, looking to get it used. A lot cheaper. Well, main reason is I have first 2, both used Limited Collectors eds, and guess how stupid it would look in my game shelf if there would be 2 collectors eds and one normal ed in line Unfortunatelly I wasn't smart enough to get Alan Wake as Collectors ed when I bought it.

Oh btw. Propably my all time fav game atm. Along with Alan Wake offcourse...

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
                              Resident Evil Directors cut.
                              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I'm going back and playing all the origin stories I didn't do yet in Dragon Age: Origins. Also trying to get the rest of the achievements I'm missing.

Before that I tried MP3 but just couldn't get into it =/
                                Fandomania.com // Raptr Profile

Comment

Working...
                                X