What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

well ive borrowed Max Payne 3 off my mate and in the 3 days ive had it i just completed the story.

To my suprise i actually quite liked the game which is a first as im not a massive Rockstar fan, good story, not as good as Remedy but good none the less.

However my gripe is that the multiplayer feels to me like something on the side, it just doesnt feel right to me, but then ive only played 30 mins of it as i got bored senseless with it.

Overall, good game and quite suprised too as thought i would hate it.

Comment

Just finished Lunar Knights for DS. I spent all night to try completing it!

For those who reads this first time, I'll tell you some about it.

It's a hack n' slash J-RPG created by Kojima Productions!
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

NHL 12. Trying to get as far as possible in Be a Pro mode before NHL 13 hits the shelves.
        Playing in Center position in Penguins. Which BTW is in my game defending Stanley Cup champs. 3rd season with them atm...

Comment

Battlefield 3 again for the first time since January or February. Downloaded the new DLC. Not too big of a fan of the close quarter maps (reminds me too much of CoD - which isn't the game I wanted to play), but the new unlockable weapons at least give me some sense of purpose. Always fun to play with new toys.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I last play play a lot of games, mainly RPG's.Onimusha Soul, Ghost Recon Commander, Gravity Fleet and Rabbids Invasion come to mind as some of my favorites.

Comment

Max Payne 3. Still "have to" finish old school & New York Minute. Don't know if I'm gonna. I wish I could skip the long cinematic's, sure I've watched them all with interest, in the first playthrough. I don't want to see them for the third time. They are not that great and take a lot of time to watch.

Also waiting for Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. It takes damn long time for some games to arrive, even though they are already released last week. Maybe I'm just impatient.

I'm getting tired of the people who can't work the game and say it's shit because of kinect. Maybe it's true with some people. Some people may have their gaming space somewhere where there's multiple light sources and it f#¤#s the sensor up.
              My only problem is the windows on the side wall and I can block them easily. I usually shut the lights in my room. It works better that way.

The other thing is that when they want to zoom in on the view port window, they raise their hands up to chest area and push forward with both hands and complain that the game doesn't know what it wants because it either shuts the shutter or zooms in.
              That's because you are not supposed to raise your arms numb nuts, the handles on the bottom screen zooms in on the window!!!!¤%"##¤%"
              You can keep your hands on the controller while doing it too!¤!#=#(!#=

There are some other things too, but I'm getting a little ranty and I should just count to 10 and relax. The actual game might be shit, I don't know yet.
              Sorry for blowing out some steam here.
              I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Started playing Lux Pain in DS.
                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                  Playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution at the moment. Overall, quite impressed with my experiences so far, though it is definitely missing the nostalgia factor. I would love to see more references to the original game, but I accept that the developers want to do their own thing.
                  I bought this too for real (only played it with a friend on his place, never got past china) two weeks ago, and have been enjoying it again for change. I have that major loss of never playing the original Deus Ex, so my views on this new one are somewhat limited as far as sequels go, but otherwise I find it to be near flawless execution of game development in my opinion.

Finally got around buying the new Gods and Kings expansion for the Civilization V . Looks amazing, additional content seems to work (haven't played that much, and games like Civ usually take hours and hours of gameplay before any kind of solid opinion can be made) and best of all, AI seems to act more logically than in the original game. Although it hasn't bothered me that much.

I mean, some people complain about Civ being too mainstream these days, but if they'd actually play some really hard core strategy games, they would find that Civilization has never really been all that hard core. Sure, it has this feel of that much management over too much stuff is needed, but seriously. The game is slow paced, and even I have beaten the game on the second hardest difficulty already. And I have played, what ten games to the finish I think?

The game is longish, I give them that, especially with the epic time scale. You can't really even play a whole session on an epic time scale in one day, at least not in any boundaries of practicality. Too much sitting, I'd say six hours or so.

Anyways, enough ranting. I'm excited!
                  We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
                    I bought this too for real (only played it with a friend on his place, never got past china) two weeks ago, and have been enjoying it again for change. I have that major loss of never playing the original Deus Ex, so my views on this new one are somewhat limited as far as sequels go, but otherwise I find it to be near flawless execution of game development in my opinion.
                    It has excellent gameplay and a reasonable storyline, but the original Deus Ex trumps it in the areas of intelligent dialogue, atmosphere, music, setting and that vague attribute..."character".
                    Much like Prometheus, the game has some neat ties to the original game, but the lack of continuity in certain parts ruins the experience for me.
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I am really PISSED OFF.
                      Just finished MP3 on hard and I didn't get the achievement!
                      AAARGGHH! So much for 100 % complete.
                      ''Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there’s little fun to be had in explanations; they’re antithetical to the poetry of fear...''
                      -Stephen King

Comment

Had some fun in Guild Wars 2's stress test yesterday. Honestly, I have to stop playing the pre-play's, because they are just spoiling the experience for me right now. There is yet another beta coming, but I think I will just sit back and let it pass, and wait for the proper release from now on.

Continued Portal 2 today, finally got past that puzzle that was bugging me. Valve is the company (not that I am not a Remedy fan, I am right there 100%) for me. Quality games, services and customer support.
                        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Ruse. I have found my self returning to this game very often.
                          I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

i am playing the The walking Dead episode 2 starving for help.... ilove the game, the first episode was great, this second one although has flaws in some of its design in bad frame rate issues and other things its just so addictive, the whole decision making and hard choices to affect different people, its so refreshing and plays like a good mature game to me.

Love it.

Comment

Devil may Cry HD Collection and Castlevania Lords of Shadow.
                              Please check out my artwork =D
                              http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

Forza 4 and Surf's Up.

Completed: The walking dead episode 2, Open Season & Surf's Up.

I'm also playing Silent Hill 1.
                                Last edited by StarsRPD; 07-07-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X