What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

After not playing for about 1 month finally found 4 hours to finish Syndicate and start Battlefield 3 SP campaign (half way there).
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Soul Calibur 5 and Halo Reach. Love SCV due to it's customization and Halo Reach because I need to max out my achievements before Halo 4 comes out XD
      You know what the difference is between you and me? I'm not afraid to be the center of attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
        Playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution at the moment. Overall, quite impressed with my experiences so far, though it is definitely missing the nostalgia factor. I would love to see more references to the original game, but I accept that the developers want to do their own thing.
        I just finished deus ex and playing through missing link. I never played original so can't have no nostalgia but the game was quality. Only 2 things that let it down was hard to follow story and the boss fights. Though would recommend it to other gamers. Going to start borderland next I think
        How can I miss you? If you never go away....

Comment

Duke Nukem Forever on PC.

Surprisingly, it's quite good and most certainly addictive. Catch phrases, level design, etc. Keeps you on the move. I got it as a preorder bonus for Spec Ops: The Line and initially thought it has no value whatsoever... However, it turned out to be fun & humorous.

I'd rate it 7+

7 because it's a very silly game and "+" because it's well-polished.

It's impossible to get stuck and my laptop can run it with high settings. Hooray!

Comment

I went well back in time and played the Streets Of Rage games recently then Minecraft

Comment

Spec Ops: The Line

Very interesting and complicated game that has multiple layers of interpretation you won't find in any military shooter (ever). Feels like an anti-war game wrapped in the familiar robe of shoot 'em up.

A depressing yet meaningful ending that makes you think.

It's quite short - 7 hours or so on easy. However, I still keep thinking about it three weeks after playing it, and that means something, I guess.

The Line will offer...

- one mega scene
              - one mega choice
              - beautiful environment

And lots of subtle details to pick in the narrative front.

A few screenshots:

Overall, I'd rate it 9/10, primarily because of the narrative, visual aesthetics and licensed music.

Once you complete the game, I would recommend to rewatch the cutscenes on Youtube from start to finish because it feels like a good movie then. And it will help to understand the narrative better.

Comment

Why doesn't Dubai look like Dubai? I mean... that's a pretty obvious flaw in those 3 pics.... the buildings are just wrong? Isn't that meant to be the burj? Doesn't look like it...

Last edited by yogibbear; 07-18-2012, 12:43 PM.
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

That's the whole point!

Did you play the game?

If so...

Spoiler:

Besides, I took screenshots using "very low" settings, so you can always blame my laptop

Comment

I just finished Quantum Condundrum. Really fun little puzzle game. You can definitely see the Portal origins but it stands on its own.
                    Fandomania.com // Raptr Profile

Comment

AWAN, LIMBO, Batman AA

Comment

Cave Story, amazing...!
                        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Trine 2 demo.

I usually pass on magic type of games but this one is good.

We control three medieval characters (the magician, the warrior, the female archer) where each has unique abilities to be used in puzzle solving.

The demo will offer about 1 hour of gameplay and I liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by ancient View Post
                            Trine 2 demo.

I usually pass on magic type of games but this one is good.

We control three medieval characters (the magician, the warrior, the female archer) where each has unique abilities to be used in puzzle solving.

The demo will offer about 1 hour of gameplay and I liked it!
                            Yeah, Trine(s) is one beauty of a game.

Playing the new expansion of Civ 5 and some Minecraft, nothing more. Not many possibilities since my computer is still broken. I am going to get it from the repair shop tomorrow and see if I can get into the more hard boiled action.
                            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Right now playing Max Payne 3, it's pretty good, just not like the older games. The style is gone, but I am also not really a Rock Star fan. To The Moon, which is really good, and Medal of Honor: Airborne I bought on Steam sale, it's great.

Comment

Finished Battlefield 3 campaign. Trying to decide which sealed game should be opened next
                                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Working...
                                X