X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

cry of fear

stupid face that comes out of nowhere
    Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Maybe I'm old, but it sucks (especially compared to Battlefield 3). I mean the campaign. I'm not into trying it online, so maybe that's where it shines - but with the current dynamics can't imagine it being good.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Just started Deadlight. It's pretty cool so far. The gameplay reminds me a little of a mix between Shadow Complex and Limbo.
        Fandomania.com // Raptr Profile

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
          I just beat Diablo III in Single Mode in lvl33 myself alone.

Is anyone younger than me, who beat this game? ^^
          Yeah I got to Act II of Inferno with my Barb and gave up. Took me that long to realise the gear driven game and RMAH were completely bonkers. Haven't touched it since starting Act II and not being able to kill anything myself or grouped. Just pathetic. This was with full iLev 62 gear. Just impossible to get perfect stats so that I might have a chance.... (This was a couple of weeks after it came out).

On the weekend I played Esther. Was quite good. Though definitely glad I paid the steam sale price for it.

Now I have just started RAGE. (Another one of my steam sale purchases). Just gotten through the Well and now headed to the Prison. ~8hrs in. This game is actually a lot of fun, but I can see why a lot of people would've been pissed off paying full price on release after the hype train as it certainly doesn't feel very different to Doom 3 guns set in Borderlands type universe with a lot more linearity and hand holding. Killing stuff is fun and the missions are very atmospheric, but the actual motives and story to go on are pretty weak if not completely missing... I basically am only playing to unlock better weapons and equipment... Cannot get past the first level of the knife game. The card game is quite fun, and the dice game is just cheap. For some unknown reason playing Yahtzee in the Witcher / The Witcher 2 was more enjoyable and required some skill... whereas most of the RAGE minigames just feel like random luck / you're a bystander just watching someone put coins into a poker machine.
          Last edited by yogibbear; 07-31-2012, 07:20 PM.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
            Yeah I got to Act II of Inferno with my Barb and gave up. Took me that long to realise the gear driven game and RMAH were completely bonkers. Haven't touched it since starting Act II and not being able to kill anything myself or grouped. Just pathetic. This was with full iLev 62 gear. Just impossible to get perfect stats so that I might have a chance.... (This was a couple of weeks after it came out).
            I know, and that's why I avoid these RMAH and stuff. I frequently read the D3 forums in Blizzard about the whining of many peeps being banned for many crap and unfair reasons.

I intend to reach Inferno's Diablo and then stop playing it, because it's full of bugs and glitches, and what's worse, the cheat/bot/glitch advantages are in this game and still available.

Unless they do something about the bots, and disable the cheat code, and fix the glitches along with all game's bugs and errors, many hackers and cheaters will come like a swarm of bugs and destroy the game.

The first bug I saw was the Death From Afar(Barb's ach), which nobody can axethrow the bosses other than the first axethrowed.
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Death Rally
              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Tomb Raider Underworld & The Walking Dead
                check-out my youtube :)
                http://www.youtube.com/MissShortieB

Comment

Give it a try people

Team Yu
                  https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                  http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Wow. Holy. Shite. I thought that would be a simple game then it just kept adding more awesome stuff. Pity it's xbox live only :/

Comment

One of the guys that made it said its coming to PC later. Its sweet and at 80MSP im buying it.
                      Team Yu

Comment

I'll wait for PC, but definitely looking forward to it!
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Wreckateer. Xbox live arcade, kinect

Comment

Deadlight Its Limbo meets Shadow Complex
                            Team Yu

Comment

Finished Black Ops (story). Still think it was dumb and don't understand why people like COD that much. But that wasn't a waste of time - liked some moments.

Started playing GoldenEye 007: Reloaded. That's an average game, but will finish it anyway since I like Bond movies etc.

Since summer in Estonia is very bad this year (so there is nothing to do outside), might be a point in starting to play longer games. So the next one is probably Batman: Arkham Asylum.
                              If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Batman:AA is AWWEEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEEEE sauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X