Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

My Far Cry 3 is on the way

Heard that the main quests take 25-30 hours, so I guess 50 on everything is quite close to the real thing.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Hold that thought... Ubisoft servers went down and now the singleplayer Farcry 3 is unplayable as you can't save/use syringes/fast travel/use the map................. They continue to BS us about how their DRM works. Every. Single. Time. "Oh uPlay is just a one off activation". Game releases... "Oh our servers are down... Pity we don't tell you Why or post any maintenance logs or anything... HAHA you can't play your game!"
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I thought Ubi got rid of most of their DRM?

Having a weekend at my mom's, so I won't be playing what I usually play. So I shall do a very classic combination (classic for me that is): Pelaajalehti -magazine's Podcast + Minecraft.
        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Okay.. so there was an offline mode in uPlay that nobody knew about, and zero mod/community manager posts about how to get that working... so I was able to play even though the server was down for ~6 hrs.

Comment

Need For Speed: The Run. Will just finish the "story". Kind of like it.
            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Fc3
              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Those who are interested in Metro 2033, can purchase it from Humble THQ Bundle for 1 dollar.

You'll get the Steam key, etc.

And 3 other games as a bonus.

Quite a deal

Comment

Originally posted by ancient View Post
                  Those who are interested in Metro 2033, can purchase it from Humble THQ Bundle for 1 dollar.

You'll get the Steam key, etc.

And 3 other games as a bonus.

Quite a deal
                  Yeah but you should pay like $10 and send 50% to charity or something... come on.... Darksiders... COMPANY OF HEROES.... Metro 2033.... Saints Row the Third are all AAA titles. We're trying to keep THQ in business and help charity and create enough interest in COH2, Metro last light and SR4 here.

Comment

I guess the best way to support the developers is to purchase the game during the launch week. By paying the full price

That was my rationale with Spec Ops: Line by preordering it for 50 euros. Because this journey into the personal hell was truly a psychological action thriller, exploration of the soldier's / player's psyche and the fourth wall bulldozer.

The catch with THQ bundle - I was not interested in any of these games at all. Still, the deal was so sweet, I fell for it - out of curiosity.

So this promotion worked And they got at least something from me.

Comment

I already own Metro 2033, SR3, and COH. Is Darksiders worth it?

Comment

Far Cry 3... finished. GOTY 2012. Soooooooooooooooo awesome.

Comment

Just finished the black ops 2 campaign. Honestly...I thought it was fantastic.

Never bought mw3 and only played the bops campaign which was not bad and zombies. Maybe it was taking a break from it but I'm actually quite enjoying this game. To quote Bruce almighty "smite me almighty smiter"

Next FC3 juts waiting for it to be delivered
                          Last edited by Killie Lad; 12-05-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Finally got The Testament of Sherlock Holmes from a friend.

Wow... Wow! WOW. <3
                            <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Still NFS: The Run (haven't played since Tuesday though).

Looks like I'm running out of 10 (or less) hours long games - only 5 remain. Considering how rarely I play - some can take months to finish once I'm done with these 5

Comment

Fallout: New Vegas.

There I was, happily travelling through the wasteland with my new robot pal, easily picking off bark radscorpians with Ed's laser beams. The next thing I know, we turn the corner and come face-to-face with a few centaurs and mutants...ouch.
                                Remedy's currently known projects:
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X