Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
    Loved The Darkness II. Very under rated game.
    Yeah, agree. Really liked it.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Currently playing killzone 3... Graphics are amazing. I don't usually take any notice of graphics but I have to admit I have stopped playing few times just to look at the scenery. Story ain't that great compared to 2nd 1 but defo 1 of the most polished games iv played
      How can I miss you? If you never go away....

Comment

Finished Prototype 2. Put Portal 2 into my Xbox, so that's the next game when I find some time and will.
        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Assassin's Creed 2

Comment

I started Skyrim a little over a week ago. I love this game.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Oomi; 01-12-2013, 05:55 AM. Reason: Minor editing needed.

Comment

Playing some more Legend of Grimrock. This game issssssss AWESOME! Just got to level 6 after 8 hrs of head scratching and tree monster burning.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Far Cry 3 - totally recommend this!

Comment

Spec Ops: who knew sand was so awesome?
                  Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

Originally posted by RadiNightingale View Post
                    Spec Ops: who knew sand was so awesome?
                    Loved the game - was one of the best ones I played in 2012. Quite underrated game IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                      Playing some more Legend of Grimrock. This game issssssss AWESOME! Just got to level 6 after 8 hrs of head scratching and tree monster burning.
                      What's more, it has VERY smart puzzles. I love the RPG and horror games with PUZZLES. Everyone who used to play RPGs with puzzles, try this one! I'm sure you'll like it!
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Portal 2. Love it. I'm on chapter 5 and still haven't seen any hard puzzles. Let's see what's next, but I really thought the game is challenging. Even so - it's at least 9.5 points out of 10 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                          Portal 2. Love it. I'm on chapter 5 and still haven't seen any hard puzzles. Let's see what's next, but I really thought the game is challenging. Even so - it's at least 9.5 points out of 10 for me.
                          Try the co-op puzzles. It's where the challenges are very hard at some points.
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                            Try the co-op puzzles. It's where the challenges are very hard at some points.
                            Well, thinking about trying it out with my wife (split screen) even though she only likes arcades like Bejeweled 3. If she hates it - will try to find someone online

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                              Well, thinking about trying it out with my wife (split screen) even though she only likes arcades like Bejeweled 3. If she hates it - will try to find someone online
                              You can ask any friend to try it out together with you. Fortunately, this system is not random.

Back on topic...

I'm still playing God of War Ascension Multiplayer Beta. I love this kind of multiplayer, where you want to kill anyone. I already pre-ordered this collector's editioned game.

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                                You can ask any friend to try it out together with you. Fortunately, this system is not random. .
                                I have only 2 xbox friends and both don't have Portal 2 and play even more rarely than I do. That's even less than once per month for them

Oh well, I'm on the last (probably - since fighting Whitley seems like an ending to me) level of Portal 2. My wife said she is not interested in playing split-screen so it's either finding someone online or starting another game (have plenty of those). Saints Row: The Third, Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution, Sleeping Dogs etc. - will decide which one a bit later, but thinking about Saints Raw since have all the DLCs even though the game is still sealed and is not among the newest ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X