What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Finished Assassin's Creed 2 for second time and after that had pretty borign career race at Malayisan GP @F1 2012. Driving for Caterham, beat other backmarkers by nearly half a minute margin, but driver ahead of me actually lapped me TWICE so quite boring race eh?

Comment

Bioshock Infinite: Industrial Revolution

That's the prequel puzzle game that you get as a pre-order bonus.

I liked it! 59 puzzles from the creators of Cogs. It took me maybe 5 hours to solve all of them (or look up the answers for the several fiendishly difficult ones ). Overall, an enjoyable and mentally stimulating experience.

I think Green Man Gaming still offers Bioshock Infinite as a preorder for 37.50 euros + two previous 2K games for free.

Comment

Up to level 10 of legend of grimrock. This game is amazing, but I put it down for a while after getting to level 7.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Got to the final boss on Legend of Grimrock ... pretty sure I am doing the right stuff to kill him... but I can't for the life of me find the last piece I need to remove from him and I do it sooo fast in a crazy mad click fest that they all went flying across the room so I can't check to see which gears I got... I'm not sure if I got the Infusor or the Steel Gear left to remove... ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH..... Literally 30 seconds of gameplay from beating this thing!!! But can't!!!

So anyway... moved onto Tomb Raider on my PC. 5 hrs in. Absolutely loving it. Quick time events are terrible as always, but asides from them it's tomb raider in spades.

Comment

Finished Tomb Raider on PC. 12 hrs total. 80% completion stats. 1 skill point away from reaching max level. Missing two mods to my bow, everything else fully modified. Game was absolutely stunning. LOVED THE ENTIRE THING! Maybe a slight lack of Tombs... but as a reboot I can see why... plus Lara even says "I hate tombs". So... I expect the next entry in the series to be much higher in tomb count.

Comment

Played a bit more of Sleeping Dogs. Like it more now after getting quite a lot of upgrades and increasing max health. Once finished, will probably race a bit. Luckily, have plenty of racing games still sealed...
              If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

I am a bit ashamed to admit, but I have been hard at work on my first play-through on Batman: Arkham City. Not that I didn't appreciate the game, I just didn't have the time. My backlog on games is still terrible, mainly because of the sales that Steam pushes every once in a while.

Oh and the Batman, yes I have been enjoying, just like the first one. I have been playing it on hard. With all the new elements to the way the game is played the coolest thing for me still remains the utter ingeniousness of how the designers have made everything so "right"(no, this is not a political statement). Being Batman, level design, the story, and the gameplay, they all work, with amazing harmony. Nothing seems.. "pointless".
                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Play SimCity for 4 hrs with 5 other people online. Then it crashed... OMG don't use Cloud Saves EA and force them on us if your system isn't stable. All 6 of us lost our entire progress.

Comment

Still sporadically (when the servers let me) playing SimCity. Got my 5th city past 100k, and got my 1st city to 200k population

Comment

Bastion. Very interesting game! I love the art style and the combat is generally satisfying. I like the narration.

I was also thinking of playing SimCity, but then I realized, that I couldn't even if I wanted to.
                      KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                        Play SimCity for 4 hrs with 5 other people online. Then it crashed... OMG don't use Cloud Saves EA and force them on us if your system isn't stable. All 6 of us lost our entire progress.
                        Oh, now that's shame. D'oh?

Still sporadically (when the servers let me) playing SimCity. Got my 5th city past 100k, and got my 1st city to 200k population
                        Does it have good graphics I may ask.
                        I'm kinda interested to get it. Though may need new computer to run it...
                        Well, maybe someday.

Oh, I played Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood just two (2) hours ago.

Comment

SimCity is an AWESOME AWESOME game, but the servers are soooo bad that they ruin the gameplay as you get booted out, rolled back, and can't use the region functionality properly because that all relies on the server backend to do stuff... so the gameplay ends up being ruined, but when it works it is awesome. Got my city making a profit again... was in the dolldrums past 100k pop and relying solely on exporting resources to survive while on -10k/hr profit... now back in the green and population BOOMING beyond 200k. All down to getting my smelting factory up and running and my supply chain working more efficiently once I had the right tech unlocked and annoyingly no one else in my region had plopped a uni so I had hazmat fires burning everywhere and copped a back to back earthquake and fire lizard attack.

Also the game is VERY CPU heavy. Admittedly I'm running on a q9450 (which actually copes fine), but all 4 cores are running ~80% in the game. So if you have a Sandy/Ivy quad you'd be sweet and it'd probably be < 40%.

Comment

Tomb Raider. Excellent game, very nice.
                            Please check out my artwork =D
                            http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

Also the game is VERY CPU heavy. Admittedly I'm running on a q9450 (which actually copes fine), but all 4 cores are running ~80% in the game. So if you have a Sandy/Ivy quad you'd be sweet and it'd probably be < 40%.
                              Ouch, well. Then I'm not gonna get it anytime soon. Need to get job first before I can buy proper gaming computer.

F1 2012. Darn that Legend difficulty level is big challenge for me, but Professional is too easy peasy.

Comment

Well my last game god of war, and iron man 2

Comment

Working...
                                X