What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I finished American Nightmare last night -- it was short but sweet. The video sequences were probably the highlight for me. I was seriously impressed with how Ilkka Villi and Matthew Porretta work well together to bring the characters to life. This must be one of the few instances where you have two professional actors working together on a single performance like this.

Comment

Played Epic Mickey: The Power of 2 for a change. Wasn't really fond of it and threw it away after a glitch. While being close to finishing the 2nd chapter (out of 3) - the door didn't unlock. Googled it - known glitch which may be solved by starting the game again. Thanks - I'll pass.

Surprised to see games where you can't start levels from the start and forced to start a new game.

Crysis 3 is probably next.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Super Metroid.(Wii U)

Trine 2.(Wii U)

I've been noticing that the Wi-Fi on the Wii U isn't that good. It's goes on and off, all the time. I may have to try those ethernet adapters to see if it still does it.
        Kinda dumb to not have ethernet port on the console. Frustrating.
        At least the console isn't freezing anymore. They patched that.

They have 30 cent special Nintendo games on the E-shop, that change roughly between 2 week intervals. But I can't get in the E-shop if I'm not lucky! Yaaargh!
        I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

State of Decay - simply brilliant.
          Team Yu
          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

So Last.fm shares an office with Gamespot UK now, and one of the perks is their retro arcade machine in the break area. It's basically an arcade cabinet housing an xp box with a mame emulator on it, but it has some 300 retro arcade games on it. Everyone has their favourite (720 degrees is the most popular, followed by Golden Axe). Mine is Ghouls n' Ghosts.

Man this game is hard. People who think Dark Souls is tough need to play Ghouls n' Ghosts. It's taken me literally 3 months to get past the first level, and now I can finally do it without losing a life. Seriously good fun though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2uVsqRYBrs (this is the version we have)
            Last edited by Maddieman; 06-09-2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Fable 3 -- say what you will about e3, I'm not gonna knock a free game.

EDIT: Just stumbled across a Timmy Mallett reference. Mind = blown.
              Last edited by Maddieman; 06-12-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Sleepwalker's Journey

Entertaining casual game, currently on sale on Humble Weekly Sale.

~57 levels in total

This game doesn't offer the Steam key, so the price could be as low as 1 cent.

Comment

AW American Nightmare. It was a pleasure to see myself in the credits again
                  If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Torchlight is free on Gog -- I can recommend it, it looks pretty and it's fun to play.

http://t.co/sOdaH5ob3G

Comment

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice(DS)

Once I finish it, I'll write a review for it into ninty.gr. Worth a read(for Greeks. )!
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Crysis 3. Boooring. Will finish it though.

The next would be Tomb Rider.

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO
                          The next would be Tomb Rider.
                          A man born in the flames of deceit. "Burn in hell Tommy!! HA HA Ha HA!!" "Sammy?? Nnnoo!"
                          His whole family brutally murdered. "EEeEeek!" [BAM, BAM, BAM]
                          This summer, get ready for...Tomb Rider. "You just made a grave mistake."

[Action montage]

This summer he'll ride on the casket of vengance straight to hell. "All aboard the gravy train." "What?! I thought yous was dead?" "Who says I ain't."

[Motorcycle sounds. Flaming Tommy rides on a casket]
                          [Fade out]

Sorry I had to do it!!

Also I've been playing Remember Me. It's ok.
                          I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Specs Op: The Line - This game had a profound influence on me. Once I started the game I couldn't stopped. It just got ultra dark and made me realize some things. It me rethink how I look at things as a whole. This game is a standard that I shall measure other games against.

Bioshock Infinite - This game was so beautiful on the pc in Ultra High. Humming Bird Looked amazing. Loved the game.
                            Spoiler:

I'm playing The Last of Us. It might also be a standard I shall measure other games against but I have to wait till I finish it to give more thought on it.

Comment

Last of Us:

Spoiler:
                              KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

The last of us. Great game
                                Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Working...
                                X