What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I have played Guild Wars 2, a LOT, of Guild Wars 2. While being under the influence of opiates. Do I have to say more?
    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

The last game i played was counter strike steam version which i played with my group online and it was the most amazing game i've ever played. I am also a fan of NFS series and have played games like Shift, Carbon and Most Wanted.

Comment

Finished Crysis 3. Similar to Halo series - pretty, but boring. Don't know why I keep buying them.

Anyway, has been enjoying Tomb Raider. The game is excellent. Almost flawless, but not a typical TR game for sure. And I'm glad it's not.
        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Played public weekend test for Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod with 900 other people.

That was crazy!

Unfortunately the server is now under a DDOS attack..

The fact that these guys are making this themselves on a completely single player game and paying for the servers and maintanance themselves, is humbling.

If you have Just Cause 2 in your Steam Libary, don't miss this chance.
          KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Borderlands

It's quite addictive. Playing it for 40 hours already

Comment

Rogue Legacy.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Finished Tomb Raider - loved every second of it.

I'm in the process of selling my sealed Xbox 360 games (and losing money). Games like Skyrim is not something I want to be playing considering its length (and I even bought all DLCs in advance). This is surely not for someone married, 28 years of age who owns 4 companies and, therefore, doesn't have time for long games Borderland 2, Fallout 3 and Fallout Vegas at least are in that list. Forza 5 is not - racing games are better to be played periodically anyway. And I'm not into long games anyway unless these are GTA. The other 2 reasons are:
                a. Need to buy more games I need.
                b. New consoles coming later this year, so no point in having ~20 sealed Xbox 360 games I'm sure I won't even start playing.

So, among the short ones I have I see Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Dead Space 3. Dead Space 3 is probably next. Love the series, so hope the 3rd game is also good.
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

DARK. 5 hrs in.

Stealth + Vampires = win.

Yeah it's not totally polished. But the stealth mechanics work, and the atmosphere is decent. Lipsyncing is crap, and some of the animation e.g. drinking blood from people's necks are pretty average / below par.

Comment

Dead Space 3. Well, that one is worse than any of previous ones. Too bad the ruined the series. It's still OK, but a step back for sure.

Comment

Hah. I still haven't played Assassin's Creed 3, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 or FC3:Blood Dragon and some other supposedly AAA titles of last year/this year. I'm more interested in the upcoming South Park Stick of Truth, and getting my new PC built tomorrow when I pick up the parts for Metro Last Light.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                        Hah. I still haven't played Assassin's Creed 3, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 or FC3:Blood Dragon and some other supposedly AAA titles of last year/this year. I'm more interested in the upcoming South Park Stick of Truth, and getting my new PC built tomorrow when I pick up the parts for Metro Last Light.
                        Familiar story man Got 2 dozens of sealed games including some 1-year old ones, but don't have time on them. Started selling even - games like Skyrim and Borderlands 2 can go any day. Considering how rarely I play I will finish 2-3 shorter ones instead of those long games any day. And my GTA V preorder is getting closer and closer Not to mention the new console generation. I'll be wiser with the next console - not buying 5 games per month including those I don't want badly anymore since they'll be in a risk of lying sealed for 1-2 years.

Anyway, did someone try out the Dead Space 3 story DLC? I'm wondering if it is as boring as the main game...

Comment

Got Max Payne 3 and Borderlands 2 both for $20 with those deals MS have been having with Games on Demand. Played Max Payne 3 first because I assume I'm going to be spending a LOT more time with Borderlands 2 than I am with Max Payne 3.

It's a solid title. Not something I would rave about. I'm not really big on critiquing games, but if there was something I have to point out, it's the fact that they keep throwing enemies in your face and after a while it gets super repetitive. There was a point where I told myself "Damn, how have I not wiped out their whole army by now?" This is obviously the case with all shooters, but this one annoyed me the most for some reason. I shall finish Max Payne 3 and will probably give my full take on the game. But I really want to hop on Borderlands 2 already.
                          Last edited by QuantumWake; 07-05-2013, 08:25 AM.
                          "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
                          -Tyler Durden

Comment

Recently I've been playing a lot of Skyrim and Bully: Scholarship Edition. Both are pretty enjoyable.

Comment

Finally finished Last of Us! Yes I know, I'm a slow player and extremely mainstream... The game left me utterly depressed, but in a good way (if that's even possible).

After this gem of a game and Bioshock Inifinite behind, not to mention GTA V just behind the corner, this has been one of the most eventful gaming years of my life. Might also have something to do with joining a game studio n_n

Next up I've got Tomb Raider to finish. Kinda lost interest in Lara's adventures after all that falling and panting.

Comment

About depression. Recently played through Spec Ops: The Line, right now doing a replay.

It's difficult to say anything about the game without spoiling something, but it's one of those special games everyone should go through at some point. Even if the title alone would make you think it's like any generic crappy shooter.
                                Last edited by Ruuttu; 07-08-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X