What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Just finally got around to playing & finishing Bioshock Infinite on my new PC (4770K/ GTX770 SC ACX). Wow, so glad I am one of those people that watches the entire credits just in case there's a little bit more! What an awesome ending to an awesome game. The start really didn't pull me in. But by the end of the game I was loving the story / atmosphere so so much and it just all nicely fitted together with the rest of the canon (which I wasn't expecting), without feeling like they had to spell it out too much. I still do wonder if any of the choices I made in the game affected anything... because I felt like there were often times where I seemed to have a choice and I made a choice... but unsure if there really was any difference in the outcomes (beyond 1 obvious cosmetic change). Plus the post-credits ending seemed to suggest (HUGE SPOILERS!) Spoiler:
    Last edited by yogibbear; 07-08-2013, 07:44 PM.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Bought Ouya console and tried it a bit. It lacks good games now, but the main reasons for buying it were replacing my current media center with something capable of not only running all movie formats, but launching my Android game later.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

The Last of Us
        Borrowing my friend's PS3, I started it. Been playing through the game for about 3-4 hours. Although it's surely a nice title, I'm personally not yet impressed that much. Let's see how it keeps going on.
        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Rogue Legacy is my latest addiction.

Usually Roguelike games are pretty slow paced, but this one is really fun to play in short bursts.

Definitely get this if you're fan of the genre.
          KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

The Last of Us and replaying the Mass Effect trilogy.

Comment

Totally need to get me some PS3 so can get me some The Last of Us, since what have heard it's a very good game. Also, maybe get me some Heavy Rain, even though it's older title allready.
              What I'm playing, Mass Effect 2. And Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and some last relic hunting in Tomb Raider. And trying to get best possible points out of re-playing some levels in Hitman: Absolution. Well, I thing that was all for now.

Comment

Still playing Dead Space 3. Kind of like it a bit more now, but still think it's noticeably worse that the first 2. The atmosphere is worse now IMO and enemy fights became Doom III - like (it's when you know what is behind the next door). Finished by 45 percent or so, so have quite a lot of chapters to go through...
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

85 percent into Dead Space 3 story. I guess now I can sum up what this game is all about. Worth saying I loved the 1st game - it is still in my list of best games I've ever played. The 2nd one was good, but noticeably worse than the 1st Dead Space. The 3rd, however, lost pretty-much everything this series was about. The atmosphere is not scary at all - thanks to tens (sometimes) of enemies in each room. So, it's all about action - not survival. You feel like you're playing Max Payne 3 or Doom 3 - you know than, once the door is opened, you'll get an army of enemies rushing to you. In Dead Space you never knew what to wait behind each corner - you sometimes was able to play for quite a while without seeing a single enemy and that made the game intense and unpredictable. And Dead Space 3 has tons of ammo everywhere, so you don't feel you are short on resources. All in all I'm still enjoying it and don;t have the same "God, when will this boring game end" feeling I had when playing Max Payne 3. But still - EA killed the series.

What next to play is sill unknown to me - has ~20 sealed games and GTA V pre-order. Around 30-40 bought Xbox Live arcades as well, so might get to a few of those first since, when GTA V is shipped, I'll forget about everything else

Comment

Haven't found will to finish the last Dead Space 3 mission. Will do it this week at some point - moving to a new apartment took too much time.

Played a bit of Deadfall yesterday. Quite interesting so far.

Comment

Just started Red Faction Guerrilla. For the maybe millionth time.
                      Good game.

Comment

temple run was the last game i played
                        Nail Art Designs

Comment

Right, had some free time, so managed to:
                          1. Finish Deadlight (almost in 1 go) - good one.
                          2. Finished Dead Space 3 - not really nearly as good as the 2nd one, but so far from the 1st one. Wanted to try out co-op, but no
                          one is playing it.
                          3. Played Forza 4 and finished 3 seasons. Enough for now.
                          4. Started playing Mass Effect 3. It was sealed for ages, so decided to finally get to it. That's what I'll be playing when I have time.

Comment

I did play Enchanted Arms in PS3. Now I'm playing Silent Hill: Downpour in PS3.

The controls are a bit messy, but you need some time to get used to them. The battle system is the WORST. You can't even do the right movements, thus the monsters can rape you. There's no evade mode like in SH: Shattered Memories.
                            There's also in some places the framedrop.

I just started it some hours ago.
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Black ops 2 is the last game that i played
                              Nail Art Designs

Comment

10 hours into Mass Effect 3. Got at least half of many story missions done and some side missions. Love it. I got my Mass Effect 2 character exported (never played the 1st game) and really like to see that all decisions/outcomes from the previous games affected this one. Once done with the story - will go through all 4 DLCs that I bought.

The next game will be Metro: Last Light - still haven't touched my Limited Edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X