What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I was playing NFS Most Wanted (for the third time) uptil yesterday until my friend today gave GTA5, let's see how that game turns out to be.
    Nail Art Designs

Comment

Finished Mass Effect 3 and all 4 DLCs. That was too much - should have played something else between the main story and the DLCs But still - good game.

Started playing Metro: Last Light on easy first. I have a Limited Edition, so the 2nd play through will be in ranger mode. Love the game. Sure there are drawbacks (character animations are quite outdated, for example), but all in all it's great.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

SC blacklist decent game
        metro last light playing it in bits and pieces my favourite part was the theatre show the gameplay is pretty outdated but better than 2033 as are the graphics
        and saints row 4,like 3 it has some great humour which makes it enjoyable to play but all I can say is that it's a good job they decided not to continue as a gta wannabe because it simply would be a very average game, i'm enjoying it though because it is fun. TBH I just want GTA V

Comment

Finished Metro: Last Light. Liked it a lot. Sure there were drawbacks, but all in all enjoyed it sooo much. Also bought Vita and played Uncharted there. Surprised to see such great graphics and gameplay on handheld console.

GTA V is probably next.
          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Finally got my hands on Silent Hill Downpour. It's much better than I expected, and I hope I can finish all the side quests without dying too much.
            Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
            -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Finished Uncharted on PS Vita. Damn I like how Sony treat their customers - can't compare the quality of games they give to their PSN Plus subscribers to how Microsoft treats their Xbox Live subscribers. I'm both and buying PS4 in addition to my Xbox 360 for sure. Don't need both since I'm playing not every week even.

Started playing GTA V and it's superb.

Comment

The darkness 2, wow, underrated much? Such a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Killie Lad View Post
                  The darkness 2, wow, underrated much? Such a good game.
                  Yeah, really loved it.

GTA V. "Still" is kind of pointless to mention here since considering how often I play - will be enough for Autumn

Comment

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut.
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Finished GTA V some time ago. Didn't do the stupid stuff though - just finished main story (obviously), all side missions and some other things. All in all - 77 percent completion as far as I remember. Played GTA Online a bit too, but I had enough of single player. Undoubtedly one of the best games I've ever played.

Playing Dark now. It's really low budget - almost like something schoolchildren can make if compared to GTA V. But considering that I love stealth games - it's OK. Will surely finish it.

Comment

Hotline Miami
                        I never believed anybody when I was told how great Hotline Miami is, but it's frigging awesome, indeed.
                        I bought it on steam when it was -75% the other day ... and then I bought the soundtrack, too!
                        I luv the soundtrack, lately I listen to it all the time. Hydrogen by MOON is my favorite...
                        If you like the actor JAMES McCAFFREY you NEED to watch my James McCaffrey COLLECTION

Comment

Found sealed copy of Bioshock Infinite in one of the drawers. This is something I will be playing for some time. The latest Splinter Cell is next.

Comment

Originally posted by jester131 View Post
                            Hotline Miami
                            I never believed anybody when I was told how great Hotline Miami is, but it's frigging awesome, indeed.
                            I bought it on steam when it was -75% the other day ... and then I bought the soundtrack, too!
                            I luv the soundtrack, lately I listen to it all the time. Hydrogen by MOON is my favorite...
                            Believe. Have been listening to the soundtrack for a year now or however long and it is still no. 1 most played playlist! Was my personal GOTY.

Personally, just started and finished Assassin's Creed 3 on PC in the last 3 days. Very very nice game. Though the voice acting, dialogue, and general inside the animus micro-story were incredibly terrible which juxtaposed disgustingly and felt criminal to how beautiful the level design, animation and artists had gone and created something amazing. Sailing was brilliant! Combo kills with all my weapons were epic. And much blood and gore was had by all! Really hadn't felt the need to slog through an AC game this quickly since Brotherhood. Glad I waited though, as I stayed away due to all the initial "internet fury" over terrible performance. My beast of a PC had no troubles ever (except for a hilarious invisible ship with floating crew to blow up for steam screenshot glory!), and the all DLC half price steam version sits happily with me. Anyway, finished it, not doing those pivot things. Looks silly vs. the sliding puzzle things of AC past. Wanted to catch up on the outside the animus story ahead of AC4. (which has become more and more epic, though I'm still annoyed about which times they travel to, and I thought that the game would have had combat like AC3 outside the animus in AC1, but it took them this long to realise that it would work beautifully).

Still trying to solve my Deadly Premonition 5 min load times.... Alt spam doesn't work for me when going outside. Only into small levels.
                            Last edited by yogibbear; 11-16-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Mortal Kombat 9 - Awesome game, awesome reboot and awesome feel
                              Just... take that Capcom.

Guys, is GTA V worth the price?
                              "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Dark Souls PC - Prepare to Die EDITION!

Never played it before (have played ~half of Demon Souls on PS3)... up to Anor Londo god damn silver archers after 30 hrs of CHAOS. LOVING IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X