Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

The first Toki Tori.

Looks to be a fun and quite challenging puzzle game.

Got it during Steam sales for 44 euro cents

Comment

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - like it. Especially the "side missions" are cool - the ones where you are not allowed to alert anyone.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Resogun on the PS4.

Now about to play some Contrast
        Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Contra on the NES - it's a classic shooter which somehow passed me by growing up.

Comment

Flower on PS4.
            Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Finished Splinter Cell: Blacklist and have started playing Dishonored. Hard to believe, but I haven't connected my PS4 yet - still playing my Xbox 360. And considering I have around 40 games untouched for it (not to mention GTA V DLCs expected and some I still plan to buy) and no time to play, I will keep it for at least 2 more years.
              If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Brought a PS3 since there going cheap and MGS legacy collection, to bad I've had half the story spoiled by youtube ''recommended'' videos
                Last edited by RadiNightingale; 12-17-2013, 01:15 PM.
                Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

The Last of Us. Up to the Hotel Basement bit.
                  Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Batman Arkham Origin and Assassin's Creed IV completed and must say both games have common things about stealth + fighting and that's why it's fav.
                    robot vacuums compare

Comment

Marvel Puzzle Quest.

Don't look at me like that!

It's simple, addictive, and Marvel-themed. What more do you want?
                      Remedy's currently known projects:
                      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Dishonored. Don't know why I kept it sealed for so many months - it's quite good if you love stealth. finished it quite quickly, bought 3 DLCs. The first one is something I might get back to (like story-driven ones way more), but the 2nd was good and now playing the 3rd. What's next - not yet sure since I have many X360 sealed games, 10 Vita games and PS4 I still haven't touched much.

Comment

Been playing some Dayz Standalone

Comment

Burial at Sea - very short (1 hour+) and heavily overpriced Bioshock Infinite DLC. Stay away from it

Bit.Trip Runner - the lack of checkpoints is extremely frustrating. Dropped it after a few levels.

Tiny Thief - a nice puzzle game for kids I liked it.

Jimmy's Vendetta - a collection of Mafia II arcade missions that I thoroughly enjoyed... especially the atmosphere. There is no story whatsoever... however it succeeds to leave an impression. ~8 hours.

Similar to another Mafia II DLC - Joe's Adventures.

Comment

Finished last Dishonored DLC - was a nice game.

Started playing Killzone: Shadow Fall. Awesome graphics - especially rain and how it changes everything. So far seems interesting.

Comment

I play Fifa13, a great soccer game.Nice graphics, almost real !
                                My favorite games are games for boys .

Comment

Working...
                                X