What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Finished Batman on Vita (Blackgate) and finished Gear Of War: Judgment. Currently struggling between Killzone for PS4 or Payday 2 for X360...
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Too many games, too little time:

Lately on the Xbox:

- GTA5
      - Dark Souls
      - Dishonoured
      - Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
      - Xcom Enemy Within
      - Trials Evolution (perfect from the moment it boots up)
      - Sleeping Dogs (I can't believe they gave this away for free)
      - Tomb Raider

NES:
      - Kung Fu (4th floor)
      - Ninja Gaiden (I got stuck on this impossible jump in 5-2)
      - Double Dragon (Can't get past mission 3)

Comment

I have been playing some Don't Starve and Guild Wars 2.

Truth be told though, the list of games "to play" is growing beyond any control, thanks to massive sales on Steam and other shops. I just recently bought Batman Arkham Origins. Then there are many little games like Limbo, Braid, Bastion, Trine 2, Magicka.. And not so little games, like The Witcher 2, Eve Online, Mass Effect Trilogy (yeah, as if I had time for a rpg trilogy worth hundreds of hours of playing time).
        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Super Sanctum TD - a nice little tower defense game.

Each level usually requires a different strategy and a different set of powers / towers.

My favorite combination: Lightning Tower + Kairos + Anti-Air as well as Mine + Laser Mine + Freeze

Works extremely well

Comment

Last night I played Mario Kart 64 for the first time in years. Hard to believe the game is about 18 years old now. I've still got the skills.

Also, my flatmate lent me the new Tomb Raider game, which I've been playing through. I'm still not quite sure what to make of it - maybe I'll post my thoughts once I've finished it.

Edit: Well, I finished it. The combat was enjoyable, visuals stunning, and the production values are high, but as a Tomb Raider game I can't begin to express my disappointment. It's not like Crystal Dynamics don't know how to make good Tomb Raider games, but the idea that those die with Underworld is really disheartening.
            Last edited by Maddieman; 02-09-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Just finished the Last of Us.

Somehow avoided all spoilers except for hearing the word Spoiler:
              a lot. Which sadly hyped up what was going to happen for me as I thought they might've been Spoiler:

Also at the end.... Spoiler:

Anyway... my favourite bits were Spoiler:

Anyway despite all of the unexpected vs. what I thought was being foreshadowed.. I prefer the official version of events and am glad that in the end I was surprised and if anything Naughty Dog's ending makes a lot more sense that any silly ending that I was expecting/had made up in my head as it was nearing. Very good game overall and really does have an interesting story to tell. Not my favourite from 2013, but it was memorable enough to judge future games against it.
              Last edited by yogibbear; 02-09-2014, 10:29 PM.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Finished Metro Last Light after a huge time of not returning to the game. Was pretty good.

Moved onto starting the first few hours of Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on my 3DS. It's pretty god damn AWESOME & addictive.
                Last edited by yogibbear; 02-12-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Been trying to get through Castlevania: LOS before the sequel comes out, not really enjoying it so far but I've heard the first few hours are pretty slow.
                  Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

Started playing Planescape Torment.

I've only played for couple of hours and I'm slowly starting to understand the world. I just love it! My imagination is running wild with possibilities and different planes. I also sense that there might be a slight chance that this game has influenced the creation of Alan Wake. At least some elements.

I also have nine other D&D games waiting to be played. So I'm all set for this year gaming.
                    I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Finished Saints Row IV (boring in general), played a lot of Payday 2 (pretty-good), started Batman: Arkham City Origins. Also ordered 5 games for Vita and a pre-ordered 2 more for PS4. After Batman will probably play some downloadable games bought for X360 ages ago (have around 50 of those). Promised to give away may X360 in April, so want to finish a ew more games myself After that it will only be about Vita and PS4.
                      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Hello, I have started a neverwinter nights 2. I'm from Poland so we get cheap offer of the game for 2€ and its great rpg.
                        However the time.. so much time wasting for playing computer games

PS. hello Its my first post
                        My website about: plastic manufacturers and plastic supplier

Comment

Finished Planescape.

I liked how in the beginning you are constantly questioning if you should tell the truth or lie. Because the game tells you to not reveal to anyone what happens to you when u "die". You meet people who have met you, but you don't know how. In what circumstance, are they friendly, manipulating you, evil. Am I evil, or good. Or rather was I evil or good.

The companions you gather along the way were all well written and had interesting things to say. Except Annah who I could not stand. Sorry Annah, but I have no sympathy for you. Wallow in your own negativity and misery you complaining, insecure corpse thief. She didn't make it very far in my journey. Good game.

Started Neverwinter Nights

I found that you can keep a diary in your journal. So I have been playing and writing the Adventures of a dumb barbarian named Rufus Dimwith. The actual game isn't so grandious in the story side, but writing in my "diary" is kind of fun. Atleast is something I haven't done before. * Disturbing atempt of a smile*
                          I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

I'm on my "getting rid of X360 soon" path which only leaves me a few months, so trying to finally play all those downloadable games bought in years. In the same time ordering games for PS4

So, after finishing Batman: Arkham Origins played (and finished) 2 arcades:
                            1. Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sounds
                            2. Quantum Conundrum (with both DLCs)

Next up is Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.

Comment

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Played it. Loved it. Finished it. Awesome.

Comment

South Park: the Stick of Truth.

Just finished Day 1 & Night 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X