Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by RedDevil View Post
    Yo dawg, we heard you like sidequests, so we put sidequest to your sidequests sidequest, so you can sidequest while your sidequesting sidequest?

I really don't know if that game is for me, really love Mass Effects tho, but still...

I'm playing Alien Isolation and propably at 3rd or 4th chapter. Have been quite a blast to this point. Allthough, the Alien tend to be more annoying than scary at sometimes... Also, don't know if it was a bug/glitch of some sort, but once when crouching through few areas where that thing was lurking I opened one door and it was standing there. Apparantelly it didn't notice me, because of it went on and killed other humans at that section...
    That early in he's scripted, so you learn a few things about him, but are unlikely to die suddenly when making a small mistake.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. It was a good game. Not GOTY. But good. Messed up all my romances though. Played a Fem-inquisitor who tried to romance Dorian.. and then Cassandra... and then finally Sera. But somehow I think Sera thought I was in a relationship with Josephine? :/

Comment

And I've started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. =)

I'm still in the first area. I needed some time to get used to the fighting, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Still, there's times when the companions don't want to hold their position and cause big trouble for me. Probably something I do wrong, but I have hundreds of hours to learn.
        One thing I find annoying is that the gear loot is in some places are five or even ten levels above my level. I guess it's not random loot? Or some places (caves) are set on some spesific level setting. I did spend an ungodly amount of time killing one Alpha cave dweller.
        I should open new areas, my companions have nothing new to tell me. Conversations gets boring when it's always. " Hello!" "What's up!" " OK, good bye!"
        I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Yeah leave the Hinterlands as soon as you're level 7 or above. Go to Storm Coast or Western Approach or something.

Comment

Finished InFamous: Second Son and found it to be quite repetitive. Playing Far Cry 4 now. Spent more than 24 hours there with just 48 percent complete in general. Main story is 2/3 finished though - just spending most of the time on side quests and capturing everything. The game is awesome - nothing new, basically, but Far Cry 3 was good enough not to play with changes.
            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

The evil within I'm currently playing loving it throw back to the like of resi 4. The game looks stunning too.

Completed alien isolation and in my opinion was the goty, was everything I wanted in an alien game and some
              How can I miss you? If you never go away....

Comment

Finished DA: Inquisition here as well! Took about 56 hours with my human mage, I loved it! Romanced Josephine, got to see my old romance again (Alistair), kicked some darkspawn butt... I really, really enjoyed it. I'm going to start again with an elvish archer when I get more time.
                <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Sunset Overdrive: THis game is seriously fun and entertaining! I don't know what else to say except, this is a fun, fun game. Oh yeah! If you loved Jet set radio, you'll love this game. Fun, fun, fun.

Still Dragon Age, Is there something wrong with me? I only like Solas as a character. The other seem just boring, or too religious. Maybe it's because of the connections with christianity and the whatever religion those Maker, Andraste believers are.... I'm gonna finish the game, but I'm totally in love with Solas, screw the others!!!
                  I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Ryse: Son of Rome. A seriously awesome game. It has the epicness Gladiator, only it's a world in which the old Gods play a part. Hopefully Crytek makes another. It's hard to find a game with a good narrative.

Comment

Finishes Far Cry 4. Even managed to get the Platinum trophy there (was an easy decision to go there considering I had only 4 trophies to get after finishing the story). It was a great experience.

Now playing Battlefield 4. Don't care about multiplayer, so will just finish the story (which is probably short) and will either play The Evil Within or Wolfenstein, probably. But 3 more games are coming any day now, so may change my mind still.

Oh, and played Walking Dead: Season 2 on Vita.
                      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

FTL. Going the Zoltan Ship Type B Ion Beams and Pike Beam disaster. So far my best run ever. Still haven't beaten this stupid game on EASY!

Comment

Battlefield 4.

Loved the story to be honest, not your usual bad guy vs good guy.
                          I certainly feel the story is better than Battlefield 3.
                          **in Singleplayer We Believe, Down with Multiplayer !**
                          **in new IPs We Believe, Down with Annual IPs !**

Comment

Playing The Evil Within. Already died like 40 times and still on Chapter 3. Yikes!

Comment

OK managed to get used to the weird feeling control / lack of control of the main character... and now up to Chapter 7. Seems like everything is sweet now as I've got lots of upgrades and so forth to make everything better. (Sprinting, Better Accuracy, More Ammo). It's a pretty good game, I just hate games where they take control away from you in cutscenes etc. which purposefully makes the game harder, as well as automatically forcing you onto the next section so if you didn't pickup things amidst the combat then you will never get them! Yet I've always been on the edge of running out of ammo, and just sneak through with like 1 bullet left everytime. Though the counter-argument here is my subconscious probably loves these things that I "hate" because they add to the tension and challenge of the game, drawing me into getting better and better at beating it.
                              Last edited by yogibbear; 01-15-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Playing XCOM: The Bureau.

The gameplay is not turn-based, it's more of a third-person, real-time-with-pause mode shooter. So fans of the XCOM series will be a bit disappointed by the action gameplay.
                                That said, I'm really enjoying the more linear approach to the storytelling and it has plenty of ties back to the recent XCOM game.
                                Overall, it's good fun and the story is engaging. I just wish the gameplay mechanics were more solid.
                                Remedy's currently known projects:
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X