X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by djshauny
    So tempted to try this.
    I took my sweet time to play it myself. I knew of the game, but didn't really pay any attention. Mainly because Child Of Light wasn't that good in my opinion, and no they are not similar in any way. Except they are both "artsy" games. I didn't want to get sucked in the hype.

My view of Ori was, a beautiful basic platformer. I was suprised how much it reminded me of Metroid =)
    I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Finished Sniper Elite III - liked it a lot. I'm a sucker when it comes to sniping and stealth. And you don't get many stereoscopic 3D games on consoles too.

Now I've finally started playing one of my dust collectors - Shadow of Mordor. Bought it months ago, but got to it only now. I like it - it's like a cocktail of Assassin's Creed and Batman. I like both series, so i's logical for me to like the game. I maybe played it for 1-2 hours only, so hard to be sure that I won't get bored.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

GTA V on PC. Was pretty fantastic. Supposably 79% complete after 51 hrs of gameplay. Tried just a little bit of online as an aside but the lag can be annoying at times. Somehow I stayed away from all potential spoilers for 2 years before I finally got to play it. It was pretty damn perfect in all possible fashions.

Axiom Verge on PC. Maybe halfway through? I've gotten to the hub part and a little bit past that. Best described as a deeply disturbed Metroidvania with tonnes of sci-fi and a subtle storyline that digs into you if you dig it.

Endless DOTA 2

Burning through compendium levels and all hero challenge at 80/110 or something like that.

To play next:

The Witcher 3
        Last edited by yogibbear; 05-24-2015, 07:01 PM.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Destiny: Xbone

Uuuuummm.....I may have a wee, tiny problem brewing inside me. Summer vacation, not so great weather.... huge treasure cheast beneath the reef battle arena. Exotic gear...guns...*pew* *pew*.
          Oh look it's the sun! "play meeee!" but, but..."PLAAYY" Oh...Ok.

Comment

Finished Axiom Verge. Was pretty awesome. 11 hrs total for 89% map completion.

Now onto the Witcher 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 hrs in and feel like I'm going to be here for 100.

Last edited by yogibbear; 05-26-2015, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Splatoon.

It's a pretty awesome game. Very addicting. The single player portion is short, but fun and the multiplayer is awesome.

Biggest con to me is the rating. There are a lot of little kids playing, so a lot of the time my teammates have no idea what they're doing.
              The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Life Is Strange

I've played all the three released episodes, and I'm not sure if I can play the rest. I want to play, but man this game is taking a toll on me. The support group thing at the end of each episodes is no joke....

Comment

The Witcher 3.... this game is so huge it's scary huge. 57 hrs in, just made it to Skellige.

Comment

Diablo 3, as a Demon Hunter. Being an archer is a bit more challenging since I can't pick up and use most weapons I find. Other than that, it's great fun.
                    Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                    -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Finished Shadow of Mordor (got the Platinum), finished it's first DLC and started playing the second (and last) one...and stopped there. Think I won't finish it - I got too much Middle Earth (40+ hours). Unwrapped Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, so this is my next game. Hope it's short - new Batman will be in my mailbox any moment now.
                      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Batman Arkham Knight. Fantastic game
                        Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Finished Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - liked the first game a bit more. But still - it's a solid old school shooter which I liked. Actually got back to last Middle Earth DLC. Have just 1 "mission" to complete. For some reason Arkham Knight hasn't arrived yet, so have to play something - don't want to unwrap any new games until I'm done with Batman

Comment

The Witcher 3.

88 hrs in. Up to the third Act.... Game is basically just endless awesome.

P.S. pic is not from third act, but basically any screenshot that I've taken (I've got hundreds) would be spoiler territory.

Last edited by yogibbear; 07-07-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I finally finished Hotline Miami and went straight for Wrong Number.

Everything is in super slow-mo.
                              The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

So then Geralt went skiing:

And caused an avalanche:

So then he decided to take it out on gwent:

Cheers to that awesome adventure:

Comment

Working...
                                X