What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

And Skyrim beaten. Level 45. Supposably only 254 locks picked.

Yah! Way to stop playing a game 40 HRs in back in 2011, to pick it back up again in 2015.

Last edited by yogibbear; 08-22-2015, 09:01 AM.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Alien: Isolation - Mission 16. Didn't have much time to play lately, but as far as I know I'm close to finishing this excellent game.

Also got Mad Max. Will probably play Battlefield: Hardline next though.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Finished Alien: Isolation yesterday. Was a bit depressed to see that all the DLCs are for the survival mode, so will skip them. But the main game was epic. Still have to finish the Lone Survivor DLC which came with the disk though. Couldn't achieve all my goals - the only one I failed at was finishing the game without dying. Thanks to one specific face hugger in Chapter 18...

When deciding between Arkham Knight, Hardline and Mad Max - decided to play LittleBigPlanet 3 next. Just something for a change
        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

MGSV

It doesnt feel like Metal Gear in any way.

Played 18 hours and I just want to uninstall it lol.
          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Damn. I was hoping it would be something good.
            I just wish they would remake the first Metal Gear Solid.

I've been seeking games with story elements recently, so after powering through Fallout New Vegas, I'm now going through Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.
            Remedy's currently known projects:
            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Quickly played through Until Dawn and played it almost twice as I began and finished the game also at the office. Really wanted to keep all the characters alive and actually managed to do that. It's pretty exciting to see a story-driven game do well in the current open world obsessed industry, and the simple choice and QTE mechanic really works.

Also finally finished GTA V. It seemed like an "eternity project" for me, originally bought it first day for the PS3, played halfway through, then for some reason lost interest. When the next gen version came out, bought it on Xbox One and once again played halfway, gave up. Then I got the PS4 as a GTA V bundle last Xmas and nine months later played it through.

I've been a huge GTA fan since the first one in 1997, and especially GTA 3 was something I spent hundreds of hours on. Dunno if I'm somehow growing out of the whole franchise, but even finishing GTA 4 took me longer than usual. Still loving almost anything R* does, even though I might not play them all.

Next on my to-do-finish-it-already-K-O! list: Arkham Knight. Began playing during summer, but it's yet another open world with so many distractions. Let's see what happens, I'll probably just end up buying the Uncharted collection and get out of Gotham City for good.

Comment

Oh YEAHHHHHHH!!!

I am back from working 13hr days for 28 days and now it's finally time!

Comment

OK I am only 8 hrs in, but it's good, REALLY good.

Comment

The Witcher and Gothic III, really good polish games.
                    Skutecznie pozycjonujemy sklepy i strony Internetowe eMarketingNet.pl!

Comment

24% through Phantom Pain after 29 HRs. I was going to paste up a screenshot but they all have Quiet's or Spoiler:
                      boobs in them...

Comment

Duck Game! The multiplayer is absolutely awesome. Too bad the playerbase is pretty dead.
                        The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Replaying Alan Wake for the (propably) billionth time.
                          Only problem is, that after I bought PS4 year ago, I have played that so much, I have got used to Dual Shock 4, and now it's hard to get nice feeling to X360 controller again

Comment

After being quite close to finishing LittleBigPlanet 3 - decided to leave it forever. One level was killing me. I can't say I'm bad at platforming - managed to finish even the hardest levels in both latest Rayman games. Anyway, that one was nice, but too frustrating at times.

Now I'm on the final level of Battlefield: Hardline. It's quite a good game if you're into stealth. I can't say it's a masterpiece, but I would love it to be a bit longer. Anyway, will finish it today and put Arkham Knight or Mad Max into PS4.

Comment

Indivisible playable prototype. It's a 2d platformer / RPG hybrid, from the people who made Skullgirls.

You can download it here: http://indivisiblegame.com/

The art and animation is gorgeous, and the game is already quite polished and fun, so I really hope they can hit their funding target. You can see more on their indiegogo page here: http://igg.me/at/indivisiblerpg

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                                What kind of mystery? Point & click? Action? Exploration? Puzzle? Elaborate man!
                                I'd say it was a digital jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces are videos.

Erm, it's difficult to explain without spoiling it, but it reminds me of the sort of multimedia games that came out on PC in the early 90s, except it's written by the guy who wrote Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

The game is played through a Windows 3.1 style desktop, connected to a local police database of interview footage from 1997. You have a simple search engine which returns videos, based on keywords or phrases like "Murder". Each interview clip can between 3 seconds to a few minutes, and they're all transcribed, so what's said in the interview can then be searched for -- e.g. if the name of a character is revealed, you can then search for more videos where that character is mentioned. But there's a catch - it only returns the first 5 videos, so you can't just search for generic words like "the" - you have to be specific when you search (I still haven't found everything).

And that's essentially it. There's very little setup or context - you don't even know why you're searching for this stuff. So the primary goal is to find enough videos to understand her story and figure out what happened. It's pretty unique - and for £5, or whatever it costs, I can definitely recommended giving it shot -- especially if you like murder mysteries and whodunnits, etc.
                                Last edited by Maddieman; 10-08-2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X