What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still playing through Fallout 4.

I don't know but the game grows on you. It is honestly a hard and solid 7.0/10 due to 10,000 problems with game. But it's the usual calamity of errors with every single gamebryo/creation engine game that's ever been released EXCEPT for the non-Bethesda produced Fallout New Vegas that knew the engines limitations and embraced it wholeheartedly. So I am loving playing it, but I just cannot believe that people at Bethesda continue to produce and release games that:
    1. Have soooo much more potential than they actually deliver
    2. Have terrible UIs
    3. Require mods to fix it [but yah for mods! and oh what a boon for the modding community that a game is so terrible, yet always so well supported by gamers so we get this awesome encouragement for people that wouldn't normally be interested in the modding world go and embrace it and seek it out every time there's a bethesda game and if you're new to gaming, maybe your first bethesda game is the first time you get exposed to modding. So it gets positives for things that aren't even inherent to the game itself as a positive.... how many games can you say that about????!!!!!]

Anyway.... 50 hrs in. Begrudgingly forcing myself through turning my starting charisma into 6 to get local leader and setup supply lines because lack of adhesive and lack of shared workshops was killing my soul.
    Last edited by yogibbear; 11-30-2015, 04:08 PM.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

• Haven't been here for 2 months or so, so assume there were a few games I played. Finished Arkham Knight and all it's story DLCs yesterday. Might switch to Assassin's Creed Syndicate next. Not sure though.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

• SOMA. What a great game with strong philosophical questions....and killer robots. The ending was amazing and made me feel kinda sick. Which was good, because that means it worked. I liked how it handled the concept of mind uploading. Easily Frictional games best yet.

Comment

• Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on PC.as it just came out. ~20 hrs in. Loving it.

Also finished Pony Island and Her Story,

Comment

• Wow. February so good!

Dragon's Dogma

The Witness

XCOM 2

Darkest Dungeon

Last edited by yogibbear; 03-22-2016, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - finished and got the Platinum (don't care much though). Now playing through it's Jack the Reaper DLC.
              If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

• Heavy Rain and beyond Two Sould for PS4. I still think heavy Rain is the better game.
                Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

• It's amazing how Assassin's Creed: Syndicate can be a game which only had one hiccup for me (Unity was a disaster from bug point of view), but it's DLCs are buggy as hell. Anyway, almost done with the last DLC and will switch to something else. Have 20+ sealed games for PS4 and Xbox One, so will be a tough decision...

Comment

• Completed Veteran Playthrough of Grim Dawn

And then now playing tots & lots of the Division.......just chilling in end game

Last edited by yogibbear; 03-22-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Last played few games
                      Gears of War Ultimate Edition PC
                      Quantum Break PC
                      Doom (4) PC
                      Now playing Tomb Raider (2013) PC

Yes all on PC as I dont have a console ! Planning to get a PS4 Neo which will be my first console, but it will only be for PS4 exclusive games. All multi platforms game that come on PC, I will play on PC only.

Comment

• At the moment I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley as it was just released on Mac. I've got about 70 hours into the game so far.

It's a game that has been on my radar for a while now but I've only very recently had the opportunity to try it out. It's very weird but very addictive. It's like Zelda meets Animal Crossing with beautiful pixel art. It's a pretty simple storyline but it fits the soft and relaxed style of the game perfectly. At the start, you are given a letter by your Grandfather who owned a farm on the outskirts of Pelican Town in Stardew Valley, a very small but cute community. In his letter he gifts you his farmhouse, and one day, after getting tired of your office job, you move out there.

It's a slow paced game where you're essentially building up your own farm, upgrading your house, attending festivals, help building up the community etc. You can go fishing, or mining, or foraging in the woods, or grow your own food. It's really cute!

I even own a horse called MacGyver. ^_^
                        The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

• That would be Prison Architect.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnXa View Post
                            Re: What game did you last play?

Lol, that looks quite interesting game
                            My last game was DOOM 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBunny77 View Post
                              Last played few games
                              Gears of War Ultimate Edition PC
                              Quantum Break PC
                              Doom (4) PC
                              Now playing Tomb Raider (2013) PC

Yes all on PC as I dont have a console ! Planning to get a PS4 Neo which will be my first console, but it will only be for PS4 exclusive games. All multi platforms game that come on PC, I will play on PC only.
                              My last was Doom (4) PC

Comment

• I came back home from the hospital on Wednesday after two weeks of infusion antibiotics for sepsis. I've been catching up on my long needed Guild Wars 2 and Civ V quota. Trying to get more hours pushed in to Civilization V before the newest one comes out. Then its bye-bye for daylight and other duties for a month or two. Or at least that is how I am picturing it in my head. Surely I have more important things to do then to play Civ 6 all day. Surely.
                                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Working...
                                X