X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Maddieman
    How far into FFX are you Corwin?
    I'm about to get out of Gagazet, I'm in some caves where I only meet some annoying large dark blob which absorb most of the attacks...
    I'm not doing all the side-quests right now, I'll go on to the end (when you can control the airship), then will get back to try going farther than on my first play (I'd like to be able to defeat the biggest monsters in the monsters arena, but this is going to take much time).

I remember I was having the same problems too with FF-X2, I always feared to start an important quest which would wrap all the side ones, so I remember I rebooted frequently while playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by ADM
      CSS

Been playing it A LOT.
      Iam a CSS Addict, if you need a good server to play on here, 143.43.233.25:27015 its 24/7 Office so hope u like Office lol, anyways any particular server you like to play on? I always could use some good servers to play on.

Comment

I just got done playing Halo 2. Was rippin Double Team to shreads with my XBL buddy. Then he got a message from another friend for another game that he hadnt seen in a while. So he went to play and I just found out Im one win away from a rank up
        <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

JFRESH: I just play on a local server in my city. I can't play on servers anywhere else out of Australia because I don't get good pings.. I need something around the 30 - 50 ping mark to be happy

Comment

I'm on about hour 50 of Oblivion and still going strong.
            Remedy's currently known projects:
            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I'm around 30 hours in my Football Manager 2005 game

Comment

How in depth is FootBall Manager? And is it overly complicated? I was thinking about picking it up.
                <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Depends on how much you want to get into the game. You can make you assistant manager do the training and renewal of contracts and he can give you a team report to see what areas you need to focus on. Also you can make your assistant manager, or any of your coaches, pick the team before a match, and you can make you scouts check out your next opponent, to get an overview of the team you are facing next. About what you should take into consideration, before selecting the starting eleven.

So yes, there's a lot of dept and you have to know a thing or two about football before picking it up. But there is also alot of assistance for the things you don't wanna do yourself.

You can check out the demos (2005 and 2006 version) at http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php and try half a season to see, if you think it's too complicated.
                  Last edited by guaps; 04-09-2006, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I'm still upgrading my ever growing Empire in Ogame, Universe 16.
                    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Counter Strike: Source

They added HDR to de_dust.. I don't really like it as it's quite bright sometimes but I'll get used to it.

And I'm playing through Quake 4, it's really good.. I'm enjoying it. I'm keep a dump of screenshots as I progress through:
                      http://www.theleafyisle.com/dump/gameshots/quake-4/

Comment

Some CS:S for me too, and HL2eathmatch, real fun. My mom's friend who works at an electronics store got me a Logitech G5 laser mouse to try out for the next few days, it's pretty cool.

Edit: HL2: Deathmatch ( )
                        Yes, you.

Comment

I've been playing GTA:VC on and off a little, as time killer. And a little Tekken 5. Other than that, I'm still pretty much caught up in Ogame. I'm getting big.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Try to stay on topic, thanks.

More FFX-2 for me.

Comment

More FFX for me, been playing that damn Blitzball game for all the weekend, trying to obtain some items.

I also played Hidden & Dangerous 2 lately. I was first a bit scared about the team commands being too complicated, but it seems to be ok, better than I thought.

Comment

Well as of right now Oblivion is owning my life and of coarse Counter Strike as always

Comment

Working...
                                X