What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What game did you last play?

I've finished about 178 quests in Oblivion with about 75 hours of gaming time. This game is owning me!
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Football Manager 2005 - still going strong with Milan, and I'm also managing Germany now. They fired Jürgen Klinsmann after his faliure in the World Cup 2006.

Also this easter I tried demos of the new Tomb Raider, Condemned and FIFA 2006 World Cup.

The only game that I liked was FIFA. Never been a fan of Tomb Raider or FPS.
      Last edited by guaps; 04-18-2006, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Been playing some Command & Conquer: Generals. Fun.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Yes, unfortunately, Oblivion has literally owned my life since the 20th of March.
          "You know the world is going crazy when the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"-Chris Rock gt: jared1409

Comment

Same here. I've been playing it for about 100 hours and I still haven't finished the main quest, Thieves Guild quest and the Dark Brotherhood quest. I don't think there's any other product that costs 38 euros that can entertain someone for so long.

Comment

BF2, Soldiers - Heroes of WW2, FF IX and... Sudoku

Comment

Lunar blue how much did Soldiers-Heroes of WW2 cost?

Comment

I've got Soldier - Heroes of WW2 lying around somewhere .. Haven't played it in ages. It's a really really good game.

Comment

Sims 2. Pretty fun, much better than the first. Much more to do and now, when you get to the top of your job track, theres something to do.
                    <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Tekken 5 briefly.

Comment

I'm... Kinda... Struggling... With... What... To... Buy... Next...

Here it is. There are some games out that I want. First of all, we have:

Resident Evil 4.

I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE R.E.-fan to put it lightly.

Then we have:

Tomb Raider Legend.

Come on. Gotta love that chick with bewbies.

Last we have:

Command & Conquer Pack... something something.

Includes ALL the old games from Command & Conquer the originals, Red Alert, Red Alert 2, Tiberian Sun... And all the bonus packages for all those games.

HOW HAWT IS THAT!?

So I dunno what to do...
                        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Hard to choose. Tomb Raider Legend is supposedly the best Tomb Raider game so far. And RE4 is the best in the RE series. The C&C pack is fine, but there's nothing new. If you've played most of the C&C games so far, you know what to expect from them.

Go with the action/adventure games!

Comment

I've been playing Civilization IV too much lately...ask my better half if you want confirmation. Also some of the Eastside Hockey Manager 2005. Too bad both are games that demand a LOT of time

Comment

MikaRMD: Is Eastside Hockey Manager any good? I've been thinking about buying it many times.

I'm a manager geek, and I like hockey The only game I play at the moment is FM2005, which also takes all my time.

Comment

Yeah, but I love the C&C games. I simply love them. And I would love to have that pack with all the bonus and and and and. Just play and play till my heart's content.

But yeah. Well, first of all, I love Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness. I can't understand why so many people hate it. For the first time in the history of Tomb Raider, I was experiencing a deeper story/plot. And I love those things.

Also, I doubt any RE game can beat Wesker's return in Code: Veronica X.

I'm lost. We'll see what my gut feeling tells me to buy if I decide to buy a game today.

Comment

Working...
                                X