What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I felt the same way, but it once you accept the changes, it is fun.

At least the shooting doesn't suck... nearly as much.
    "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Originally posted by afs View Post
      I felt the same way, but it once you accept the changes, it is fun.

At least the shooting doesn't suck... nearly as much.
      I played GTA SA on PC, I didn't mind the shooting in that one. Though they did make it ridiculously easy to headshot people when you can zoom in with a mouse.
      Remedy's currently known projects:
      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Been playing this for some strange reason, maybe a part of me misses Lemmings and this is at least a distant cousin play wise sort of.

http://wizarddefense.com/play/

By the company that MS just picked up - BigPark
        XBL - Talryyn & TalryynGames.com

Comment

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent on Xbox 360. Great game.

Comment

Silent Hill 2 again.
            Does anyone know if the Xbox version of the game runs smoothly on the 360? I saw it for 5 euro and I was thinking about buying it for the Maria scenario and because I just like playing with a 360 controller.
            Open up the broken cup
            Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Volvo the game, funny, its near to real simulation of car, but graphics - awful.

Comment

I've been thinking about getting inFamous. I believe it's relased in Norway today. Perhaps I will drive into town and pick it up later today... Hmmm.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Hmmm...I´m also thinking buying inFamous or Metal Gear Solid 4 but i can´t decide which one I should buy...

Comment

Bought inFamous. Have just started playing it a little. Seems like a fun enough game, if you enjoy somewhat openworld mid-city exploring combined with superhuman powers (your special ability being electricity). So far, and I haven't been playing TOO MUCH yet (except from plenty of side-missions and such), the game seems promising. Nothing really enticing has happened yet, but from what I hear, the beginning of the game can be a bit boring. It should however turn out interesting a little bit further in. We'll see I suppose.

Dennis: I can't really help you decide there. MGS4 is great, and I mean GREAT. If you like the Metal Gear Solid series, then you seriously should get MGS4. But for all I know, you could just as well be the kind of guy that likes inFamous better. If you could try both of them out a little before deciding what to buy, that would probably be your best option.
                    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Been off from work today, so I played inFAMOUS all day.

WOW. This game is incredible. The first game I think since MGS4 that I've completely lost myself in. Just explosive fun.

I have all day off tomorrow too, so I think I'm gonna do the same thing again.
                      I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

Quake Live - they've updated it with new maps, and two new training levels focused on Rocket Jumping and Strafe Jumping. You can do some pretty mad things when you get the hang of it (or get blown up trying ).

Comment

I just finished the InFAMOUS demo. O__O Amazing. I was going to wait for it to drop in price but it's totally worth the full whack so I'm going to buy it nao! Just when I thought it was good enough already I went and unlocked the Static Thrusters!

Comment

Been playing inFamous. I have gone through if taking the "Good" side of things, and envolving my powers through good. 'Twas a lot of fun. Now I'm doing the evil thing. There's shitloads of fun with evil powers too. I can't wait to have 'em all unlocked.

Comment

Just played through Keen 1-4. I was surprised they even worked, and I'm glad they did.

Ah, the nostalgia.

Comment

How long would you say it took to beat Infamous?

I just started to re-play Assassin's Creed myself. I havent played it since I beat it the first week I got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X