What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What game did you last play?

Been switching between Tomb Raider Legend and Command & Conquer Generals these days. Fun fun fun.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

The last Dragon Quest (can't remember the number). It's pretty good.

Comment

Worms 4: Mayhem.

I needed names for the team members, so I picked some of your nicks
        Yes, you.

Comment

Was reminiscing about Wing Commander IV on another forum, which lead me to rip the end of the game. Worth a look if you played it.
          http://rapidshare.de/files/19765270/rip3.avi.html
          Remedy's currently known projects:
          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Now that my coursework is finally finished and handed in, I've got back into Kingdom Hearts again.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman
              Now that my coursework is finally finished and handed in, I've got back into Kingdom Hearts again.
              I wanna play KH2.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Kingdom Hearts is one of those games that never really captured my interest. I think it had the same major fault that MGS2 did: too many cutscenes. I like to play my games, not watch them. A 30 minutes cut scene for every 20 minutes of gameplay doesnt work for me.

Anyway, I have been playing Halo 2 (of course). I lowered my look sysetivity from 6 to 4 and my battle rifle accuracy seems to have gotten better. Wish I could say the same for my snipe.

Lately it has come to my attention that I cant throw a plasma gernade for shit, so tomorrow I think im goingto get a game of just plasma gernades going. I need to learn to throw those suckers.
                <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Played
                  -Tomb Raider Legend [PC]
                  Really a good comeback IMO, but a bit more story about the pre-parts had be better... Very short game. Well, but 100% after about 15 hours or so... Bikinis ftw!

-Condemned: Criminal Origins [PC] (Same developer as F.E.A.R. .)
                  Finished it a week ago. It was pretty thrilling and I like the wise how they make YOU the protagonist, like in F.E.A.R. ... For example: If you look down you see your feet (It's a FPS...). Short game though.

-Shadow of the Colossus [PS2]
                  Finished it yesterday the 2nd time... It's really a nice game. Hard to describe, just beatiful, but short again.

Currently playing
                  -ICO [PS2] (Same developer as Shadow of the Colossus.)
                  Looks nice so far...

-Oblivion [PC + tons of mods...]
                  Arena Champion... Assasin and thief... Enough said!

-Black & White 2 [PC]
                  It's better than I thought first (I was disappointed by the first one.)...

I also played some rounds Rune - Halls of Valhalla lately, but there're to many pros on the few servers... From time to time I'm playing World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source too.

I'll post some screenshots later.
                  [FONT=Impact]Quid[/FONT] [FONT=Impact]Pro Quo[/FONT]

Comment

Been picking up an old classic: Transport Tycoon (Deluxe at that). Found an OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) version that can be used on Win32 systems. A lot of extra neat stuff for it too. I remember this good ol' classic from years upon years ago. I think I played a demo of this old game on the ancient 386 I had when I was a kid.

Still loving it. It's just so charming. :cooler:

Comment

• Re: What game did you last play?

Morrowind.. This is my favorite game.

Comment

I've got some time on my hands now, so I'm trying to finish up all those RPGs I started.

Today: FF8 - getting to the end of disc 2 (forgot how awesome that fighting mini-game with FMV in the background was )

Yesterday: Kingdom Hearts - just unlocked the last world (I'm assuming); great game, but it looks like it's gonna end a bit too soon.

To be continued: FFX and FFX-2.

Comment

My last game - Condemned: Criminal Origins. And I say It's stuff! Really scary.
                          Originally posted by JayEm
                          If you look down you see your feet (It's a FPS...).
                          It's very cool.

Comment

Played a bit of Sin Episodes: Emergence. Not too bad, getting pretty bad motion sickness while playing though.. no idea why.

Comment

Stopped playing ICO for now. Dunno doesn't interested in it right now.

Still playing Black & White 2 and played some rounds CS:S & DoD:S...

Started to play SiN Episodes - Emergence yesterday, seems to be good apart from the few (fatal) bugs. I made an *.gif-animation of one part of the intro-scene...
                              The size is about 1,5 Mb, so be patient... And keep in mind at the first time it loads it could lag a bit.

Enjoy!

http://people.freenet.de/jayem40k/el..._animation.gif
                              [FONT=Impact]Quid[/FONT] [FONT=Impact]Pro Quo[/FONT]

Comment

Let's see...

Been playing a bit of Path of Neo and today I got to the third disc of FF8.

Comment

Working...
                                X