What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I played Age of Empires III for an hour yesterday, and a bit of Condemned : Criminal Origins.

Comment

Fatal Frame 1
      Fatal Frame 2 Mostly
      Fatal Frame 3
      And Waiting to :-
      Fatal Frame 4
      Alan Wake
      The Outsider
      2 Days 2 Vegas
      Splinter Cell : Dobule Agent

Comment

Got Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 yesterday. Just installed them, and getting ready to play. I've heard some much good stuff about the series, so time to get to know them.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Care to guess what game?

Yeah that's right Counterstrike Source. I swear if Counterstrike 2 is announced it'll jump to the top of my list.

I love the game for it's quick games. There's a lot of tactic involved as well and when you have heaps of players on the map it gets crazy

Comment

Originally posted by ADM
            Care to guess what game?
            I could say the same, but actually this weekend I've upgraded and am now playing Football Manager 2006. So this is a new experince for me

Comment

I played some Halo 2 today. Did alright. Felt like every single one of my freakin kills was being stolen from the host across the map. I got so frustrated that I acctually started slamming the wall so hard my hands went numb a little. I played really good after that though.....

But the big thing I've been playing is GRAW. Finnally picked it up. Awesome fun. I seem to die a little too often. Another problem is my squad members seem to think its a grade-A idea to stand out in the ****ing open while they get shot at and then start yelling "WERE OUT IN THE OPEN!" but not do shit about it untill I tell them to.

But its still a lot of fun. Nothin like popin some kids (figure of speech) without exposing my body using the guncam. EERRRAPE. I like running up to dudes and killing, just to hear the thud their body make when they hit the deck.
              <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

After getting my ass kicked a week or two back (bah, was a fluke -- the controls were messed up ), I'm desperately trying to improve my Tekken5 game. I just love how deep this game is -- even when you've been playing Tekken for years and think you know everything, there's ALWAYS new things to learn and new techniques to master.

Comment

No one playing anything lately?

Me: more Tekken and a bit of FFX-2 blitzball (didn't get very far though, as my team were all injured ).

Comment

More and more CSS.

Also some BF2 and Warcraft 3 DoTA.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman
                      No one playing anything lately?
                      I can't play games on my laptop. And I've been very troubled lately on this matter. I've got to get a new laptop and a Xbox 360 for gaming, but can't decide which one I should get first.

The scenario is following:

My current laptop is an old Powerbook with broken hinges, I've ordered new hinges to replace it. So when I get it fixed it can work as a portable again. I've already arranged to sell this current one, when it's fixed and when I decide to buy a new laptop. The new laptop I'm buying is the new MacBook, but since it's the first in this line of production and the new OSX is coming in late '06 I'm considering waiting.

On the other hand I already know that I'm getting a Xbox 360, so it's just a matter of time before I buy one. But the first 360 games that interest me isn't coming until later this year.
                      Last edited by guaps; 05-21-2006, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Bought Guild Wars on Saturday. Haven't even had time to install it yet. Looks like real life keep dragging me out of the house these days, I hardly have the time to even sit down and relax. Anyways, I'll probably buy the expantion pack for Guild Wars sometime during the upcoming week. I need that one too.
                        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by guaps
                          I can't play games on my laptop. And I've been very troubled lately on this matter. I've got to get a new laptop and a Xbox 360 for gaming, but can't decide which one I should get first.

The scenario is following:

My current laptop is an old Powerbook with broken hinges, I've ordered new hinges to replace it. So when I get it fixed it can work as a portable again. I've already arranged to sell this current one, when it's fixed and when I decide to buy a new laptop. The new laptop I'm buying is the new MacBook, but since it's the first in this line of production and the new OSX is coming in late '06 I'm considering waiting.

On the other hand I already know that I'm getting a Xbox 360, so it's just a matter of time before I buy one. But the first 360 games that interest me isn't coming until later this year.
                          Get a 360, GRAW, and a Xbox Live subscription. Trust me. Plus, on June 23rd (if my memory serves me) a Prey demo will be relesed for both PC and 360 market place. But unless youv got a powerful laptop, I would get it for 360.

Anyway, played some Halo 2. Got cheated. But as for GRAW, me and my XBL buddy have been playing every map, setting it to a defend-the-base gametype, infinite enemies and then trying to beat it. We keep running outta ammo or getting headshotted across the map. Still alot of fun. Now were starting to go for 10 minutes instead of 5. Running outta ammo is easily our biggest problem. When were down to out last clip, we have the one try and cover the other while they run out and grabe a dead guys gun. We usually die. In fact, weve never been successful in doing that. We will win though. We always do.
                          Last edited by AlianAnt; 05-22-2006, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Was playing Dead or Alive 4 (XBox 360) on a projector + awesome surround sound. 'Twas fun. :cooler:

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt
                              Get a 360, GRAW, and a Xbox Live subscription.
                              As of now, I've decided on getting a 360, I've never been a fan of the Ghost Recon games, and I almost never play online. But I'm looking into Xbox Live when I get a 360, I just need the right games.

Comment

Hooking your 360 to xbox live is as vital as hooking your pc to the internet. Wait...there is Silver, which is free. I have the Gold subscription, which costs money. However, with silver, you should be able to get on marketplace.

Anyway, played Hitman Blood Money. Really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X