What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Playing Brother in Arms and X-men 3 at the moment. Both are great fun to play. Nightcrawler just owns as a fighter, teleporting behind people, kicking them in the head
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Gun.
      Only good western game all around.
      I can only played it two hours at a time,because my computer's processor is too weak to roll it.
      Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

More Kingdom Hearts and Tekken 5

Comment

Ubersoldier & Age of Empires 3

Comment

Guitar Hero. Graduated to Hard mode. Bark at the Moon's solo is honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to get through.
            <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

FlatOut on my new (but used) laptop. Had to play 512x384x16 display mode.

Comment

I'v been playing Hitman: Blood Money and its one of the best games I've played in a few years. The last Hitman game I played was the 2nd, but this one just blows it out of the water like droping 30 nukes on a row boat. I've gotten Silent Assassine rank on every mission for the medium difficulty level. I think I'm gona go play it again.

BTW, I'v got the PC version.
                <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Soul Calibur 3, Chronicles mode. The end boss is insanely hard -- I can barely dent this guy's armour.

Comment

About to start playing FFX-2 again. I never got to finish it the last time I had it, and now I borrowed it from... uh... the chick I'm dating. I'll finish it this time around.
                    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Lately Im playing Tomb Raider: Legends. Finally a good tomb raider game, we shall all rejoice!!
                      I think im close to beating Tomb Raider, and I downloaded the new hitman game off the xbox live marketplace so im prolly gonna rent hitman next week, the demo was really impressive! This hitman game feels as if this should of been what edios came out with for Hitman 3, because it felt like it was rushed with no significant improvement over Hitman 2.

Comment

Bought Sin Episodes today, so i'm playing through Sin first. Good game so far, takes me back to the good ol days.
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Football Manager 2006

Comment

Well, I can just forget about FFX-2 after all. The chick's game is ruined.
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Started replaying Max Payne (the first one) this afternoon, I'm taking my time, gotten to part 1, chapter 3 so far.
                              Yes, you.

Comment

Playing Guild Wars a lot these days. It's fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X