What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidetwo
    started a topic What game did you last play?

What game did you last play?

What game did you most recently play before reading this?

Everytime you play a game post up here and tell us what you think (no spoilers please).

Post screenshots as well if possible.

• TheDerebeyii
    replied
    I'm trying to catch what I missed. Played all Deus Ex series from start to finish in this month. I had experienced Deus Ex long time ago but didn't have a chance to complete all the series. Now I finished some Daedalic Entertainment's action genre games. Specificly "The Dark Eye" collection. I played Drakensang 1 long time ago. It was set at the same universe but I didn't catch any connection. Memoria is finished but I will take a break for the Blackguards (like months). And at the end of August I'm sick of video games and I have no other free time to spare. So I will finish Control in a month. Playing 3 hours per week.

Leave a comment:

• RedDevil
    replied
    Metro Exodus, not bad at all. The ending (I got the good ending, mind you) was bit eh, but otherwise awesome game.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Spider-Man on PS4 and now I’m playing Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu on the Switch.

Leave a comment:

• RedDevil
    replied
    Have lately finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4, both magnificent games, and will surely play them again in the future.
    I have also been replaying Alan Wake lately.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Re-played Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light, my favorite shooter games!

Leave a comment:

• starszywiadrowy
    replied
    Last time I am enjoying MMORPGS like ESO.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Detroit. Finished my third playthrough. Is it September yet I really want to play Spider-Man

Leave a comment:

• RedDevil
    replied
    I just finished Watch Dogs 2 the first time today (yes, I didn't get it on launch day, or near launch day, so what?). And while it wasn't anywhere as good, as the first one (imho), I still quite thoroughly enjoyed it... Might replay again in the future...

Leave a comment:

• beaski
    replied
    Heroes of Might & Magic III the Horn of the Abyss

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    .hack//G.U. on PS4. I mentioned that I had it installed on my PS4 and was actively playing it in a YouTube comment and I got three responses saying I apparently have got good taste. I NEVER get positive comments on YouTube so it was flattering.

Leave a comment:

• mmogah
    replied
    I have played Soul Worker recently, and I think this MMORPG is very fun. I like watching animes, and this game is very enjoyable because of the aestheticanimation. You can have a try if you like watching animes. You can click soul worker guide to learn about how to play. Hope these can help you a lot~

Leave a comment:

• beaski
    replied
    Path of Exile

Leave a comment:

• RedDevil
    replied
    Last game I played was Just Cause 3. Quite funny game. Physics are bit weird, but that's why it's so fun.

Leave a comment:

• asss
    replied
    Now I do not have so much time to play. I am trying to make a blog about mmo games. You can check it here https://mmogo24.blogspot.com If I have some free time I usually play in ArcheAge

Leave a comment:

Working...
X